Croatian Scholarships for Christians from Developing Countries 2021/2022: Croatian Government is now accepting applications from young Christians from developing countries for its 2021/2022 Scholarships for undergraduate and graduate university study. The deadline for the submission of applications is 17th May 2021.
Croatian Scholarships 2021/2022 is calling for applications. The Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Croatia and the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs (MFEA) are awarding the Croatian Government Scholarships for undergraduate and graduate university study to young Christians from developing countries.
RECOMMENDED POSTS: FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship 2021/2022 | US$20,000 Support
Religious minorities, primarily Christians are one of the vulnerable groups in the world. The Republic of Croatia has recognized this negative trend on a global scale, and within its scope of work in the field of international development, cooperation is committed to respect and protect the rights of religious groups, as the vulnerable groups in developing countries.
After completing their studies, the scholarship holders are obliged to return to their home countries. They are expected to contribute to the development of their communities and to building capacities and strengthening resilience at the local level with their knowledge acquired in Croatia upon return to their homelands.
Suggested Articles For You:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- NDLEA List of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Names for Final Screening
- NIS Final Screening Date 2021 – Nigeria Immigration Screening Date 2021
- Sunway University Postgraduate Scholarships for Study in Malaysia 2021
- University of York PhD Studentships in Environmental Pollution Science 2021/2022
- CDFIPB List Of Successful Candidates
- Nigeria Custom Service Salary Structure & How Much NCS Pays
- Nigerian Navy Salary Structure – See Current Navy Payscale
- Federal Civil Service Salary Structure | FG Salary Scale
- NSCDC Salary Structure & Ranks – See Civil Defence Monthly Salary
- Nigeria Immigration Salary Structure – Current Payscale
- Federal Civil Service Salary Structure
Who Can Apply for Croatian Scholarships
- Open to citizens of the developing countries from the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Benefits of Croatian Scholarships
1. The awarded scholarship includes full board and lodging, a monthly allowance of 1,600 Kuna, as well as basic health insurance coverage and costs of the one-year preparatory Croatian language course. The student will be placed under the supervision of the administrating chief at the dormitory and the Department for international cooperation at the Ministry of Science and Education. The cost of travel to and from Croatia is included.
2. The grant (monthly financial support) is meant to cover the living expenses for one person and there is no available financing or visa exemption for accompanying family members or any other persons.
How to Apply for Croatian Scholarships for Christians from Developing Countries.
- Applicants should submit a write-up/letter of motivation with a minimum of 250 words concerning the first choice of study and append therewith the medical certificate of candidates.
- Applicants should also submit their Curriculum Vitae (in Europass format) and a scan of their high school or university diploma and report cards for the two previous academic years.
- Applicants should attach a letter of recommendation from the local parish or church community.
Potential candidates are invited to apply for the Scholarship by submitting their applications via the e-mail address: [email protected]