JABU JUPEB Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session: Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. See the requirements and how to obtain JABU JUPEB form below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2021/2022 session. The programme leads to the award of the JUPEB certificate which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admissions into Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji, Osun state and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria and all over the World.
- WAEC Timetable 2021 Second Series [16th Aug – 8th Oct.]
- Coca-Cola Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form & How to Apply
- Midwestern Oil and Gas JV Scholarship Award Scheme 2021/2022
- LASU ODLRI Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- Yobe State University School Fees Schedule 2020/2021
- Gombe State University Summer Programme 2021
- Spiritan University School Fees Schedule 2021/2022 | JUPEB and Degree
JABU JUPEB Eligibility & Duration
Eligibility: Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits at a maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University, English Language inclusive.
Duration: The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
JABU JUPEB Subject Combinations
- History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)
- Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)
- History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS)
- Igbo/Literature/CRS (ILCRS)
- History/Igbo/French (HIF)
- Social Sciences
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)
- Government/ Economics /Geography (GEG)
- Literature/ Economics /Government (LEG)
- Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)
- Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
- Biology/Government/CRS (BGCRS)
- Management Sciences
- Business Studies /Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
- Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG)
- Mathematics / Economics / Business Studies (MEB)
- Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
How to Apply for Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) JUPEB Admission Form
- Create a student account by completing the form with your personal details and hitting the “Create Account” tab on completion. Please note that you will need a valid email address to activate your account.
- Activate your student account by checking your email inbox and clicking on the link in your email.
- Log in to e-portal with your student login details.
- Complete your bio data and upload all required documents. Please, note that all required documents are to be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Check your email account for response from the admission officer for further instructions on screening date.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: JUPEB Coordinator – 08023026146, 07032307051 or visit JUPEB/non-university affiliations office at College of Environmental Studies Building at Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji Arakeji