University of York PhD Studentships in Environmental Pollution Science 2021/2022: University of York is pleased to announce the University of York PhD Studentships in Environmental Pollution Science for International and domestic students.
The ECORISC CDT has funds available for up to 7 PhD studentships to work on projects across the different ECORISC institutions to better understand the risks of chemicals in the natural environment and how to assess and manage these risks.
- Nigeria Maritime University Resumption Date 2021
- EMEND World Environment Day Writing Competition 2021
- Mama Cass Restaurant Limited Recruitment 2021 & How to Apply
- University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship 2021
- Atlas Corps Fellowship 2021/2022 [Funded to the United States]
- Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship 2021/2022 for African Students
- Al-Istiqama University Sumaila (AUSU) Post UTME Form 2020/2021
PhD Studentships in Environmental Pollution Science | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the University of York PhD Studentships in Environmental Pollution Science, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree (2:1) or higher with a passion for environmental pollution science and an urge to make a difference.
- Open to students in the Department of Environment and Geography.
- Open to EU, International (non-EU) and UK (home) students.
How to Apply.
Interested applicants for the University of York PhD Studentships in Environmental Pollution Science are to complete the application form before the application deadline.
Applicants are to also complete their institutional application process to apply for admission in their chosen university.
Application Deadline: 16th May 2021 at 5pm BST