Alvernia University Undergraduate International Students Scholarships 2022: Alvernia University is pleased to offer its Undergraduate International Students Scholarships to eligible students around who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University for the 2022/23 academic session. The opportunity is available for international students seeking a bachelor degree.
Alvernia University offers a limited number of international scholarships to qualified undergraduate degree-seeking students. Interested students must complete a separate scholarship application in addition to an application for admission.
Please Note: Alvernia does not offer scholarships for Graduate Students seeking Master’s or PhD degrees.
All undergraduate students who wish to study at Alvernia University must complete an online Alvernia admission application, which can be done by clicking here.
After being admitted to the university, undergraduate international students may apply for this scholarship opportunity, which consists of several levels of support ranging from $10,000 to $22,000 per year as a merit award. These scholarships are offered to both freshman international students and those transferring from another college or university located outside the United States.
- MTN Nigeria Graduate Internship Scheme for Young Graduates 2022
- Harvard University Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program 2022/2023
- Future Rising Fellowship for Young Change-makers ($5,000 stipend)
- Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP) 2022
- SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program For Excellent Foreign Students (EFS)
- University of Adelaide Research Project Scholarship 2022 | Funded
- UCAS Scholarship for International Students 2022/2023 | Study in China
- Woolley Memorial Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2022
- Ekiti State University Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022
- EKSU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2021/2022
- IAUE Amnesty Programme For Students Who Could Not Graduate At Record Time
- 12 Tuition Free Universities in Germany for International Students
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022
- Write Her Future Scholarship For (Black) Female Undergraduate Students 2022
- MBBS in Australia 2022: Requirements, Costs & Top-Ranked Universities
- 10 Tuition Free Universities in UK For International Students 2022
- Nursing Study Grant At University of Bedfordshire UK 2022
- Federal Polytechnic Daura Admission List 2021/2022
Eligibility Requirements | Alvernia University Undergraduate International Students Scholarships.
Alvernia University offers scholarships to each admitted international freshman and transfer student wishing to earn an undergraduate degree as a traditional day student at our main Reading campus.
These merit scholarships are renewable for four years (up to eight semesters), all in the same amount. Scholarships cannot be combined with any other award, including a government scholarship, therefore an applicant cannot apply for an Alvernia International Scholarship if they are already receiving another financial award.
- Be a full time, degree-seeking undergraduate student attending mostly daytime classes.
- Have earned a minimum 3.0 overall cumulative GPA by the May 1 scholarship application deadline.
- Meet English proficiency and financial specifications.
Alvernia scholarships available to qualified international applicants include:
- International Honor Scholarship is $22,000 per year for the top performing student completing their previous studies with recognized achievements.
- Global Ambassador Scholarship grants $15,000 per year to qualified international students who exhibit leadership potential and a desire to serve as a cultural ambassador in the United States.
- International Envoy Scholarship provides a $10,000 scholarship per year for achieving students.
- Catholic School Scholarship awards $1,000 to first-time, full-time freshmen graduating from a Catholic high school. It can be combined with other awards as well as incorporated into financial aid packages and will be automatically applied to eligible students’ applications.
Alvernia University Undergraduate International Students Scholarships | Selection Process
The Selection Process will begin after the May 1 scholarship application deadline. During this time, the International Scholarship Committee will review all applications submitted. At least three members of the committee will independently review each application. Alvernia University notify applicants of the outcome at the conclusion of the process.
To continue your scholarship during your studies, you must enroll each semester as a full-time student, which is minimum of 12 credits, and maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
How to Apply for Alvernia University Undergraduate International Students Scholarships 2022.
The application is a form that the applicant must complete and submit to our Admissions Office in order to apply for a scholarship. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain this application after you are admitted to Alvernia.
Submit each of the following documents to Alvernia’s International Admissions by the May 1 application deadline:
- International Scholarship application. Email email@example.com for the application once you have been admitted to Alvernia University.
- Statement of proposed study. This should be a separate document, in which the student applicant explains (in 300 words or less) why Alvernia University should provide them with a scholarship and how their academic and personal goals will contribute to our campus community.
- Unofficial Grade Report. The student must submit all grades from all previous schools attended.
- One Letter of Recommendation. This letter must be submitted with the scholarship application packet before the deadline.
Cost of Attendance.
Tuition and fees: $38,230
Living Expenses/Room & Board: $13,280
Books/Personal/Other Expenses: $4,000
**Above numbers may change slightly based on the applicant’s room and board selection and according to the spending habits, as personal spending will vary from student to student.
When the applicant receives an international scholarship, they should deduct that scholarship amount from the yearly tuition cost.
International students with questions should contact Alvernia’s International Admissions Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Director of International Recruitment Sibel Ahi directly at 610-568-1473.