Gates Cambridge Postgraduate Admissions Scholarship 2022/2023: Postgraduate admissions are now open at the University of Cambridge for interested students wishing to enrol and stand a chance of winning the fully funded Gates Cambridge Scholarship for courses commencing in the 2022-23 academic year.
To be considered for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship you must complete the section to apply for admission to a course and a College place and the Gates Cambridge part of the funding section. Gates Cambridge has access to the full application for admission and funding when reviewing applications.
- Khazar University Excellence and Merit Scholarships 2021/2022
- Federal College of Education Yola Admission List 2020/2021
- FUTO 3rd Supplementary Admission Form 2021 | Change of Course
- Nasarawa State Poly Pre-ND/IJMB Admission List 2020/2021
- Nasarawa State Poly HND Admission List 2020/2021
- EKSCAT Isan-Ekiti Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- How to Apply for EKSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
- EKSU Sandwich Admission Form 2021 Contact Session
- Npower NASIMS Latest News Batch C Update for June 2021
How to Apply for Gates Cambridge Scholarship.
Applicants are to fill a combined application form. Applicants submit their application for admission and funding (Gates Cambridge and other funding) via the University’s Graduate Application Portal.
The admission section:
In this section you are applying to a specific graduate course and a College place. You will provide all of the usual details about yourself, your academic background, plans and suitability for the proposed course.
The funding section:
In this section you can apply for a range of funding offered by the University and associated bodies, including the Gates Cambridge Scholarships, which has its own sub-section.
When applying for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship you will be asked to provide the following:
- Statement: In the application form we ask: “In no more than 3000 characters (approximately 500 words) please explain why you are applying for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship and how you meet the four main criteria. Full details about how to apply, including selection criteria and guidance on completing this statement, can be found at: gatescambridge.org”
- Research proposal: Gates Cambridge requires PhD applicants only to submit a research proposal as part of their application for funding.
- Gates Cambridge reference: In addition to two academic references for admission, Gates Cambridge applicants submit a reference about their fit with the scholarship.
Application Deadline: Not Specified