TWAS-DBT Postgraduate Fellowship Programme 2021/22 for Developing Countries: The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS) in collaboration with the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) of the Ministry of Science and Technology in India is pleased to announce the TWAS-DBT Postgraduate Fellowship for individuals from developing countries.
The Fellowship is established to support foreign scholars from developing countries who wish to pursue research in the field of biotechnology.
- FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal [Login/Register]
- www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng – FRSC Recruitment 2021 Registration Portal
- Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Technical Trainee Programme 2021
- Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Summership Program 2021
- HONNIF Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduate & HND Students
- NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Award 2021
- NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship Award 2021 – www.nigerialng.com
- Nigerian Army 81RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2021 [ims.army.mil.ng]
- PTDF In-Country Scholarship 2021/2022 in Nigerian Federal Universities
- NDLEA Final List of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 – Download PDF
- Reason Why NIRSAL/CBN May Not Approve Your COVID-19 Loan
- How To Check Your NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Approval Status
- INEC Voter Registration Portal 2021/2022 | https://cvr.inecnigeria.org
- JAMB Result Portal 2021 – Portal-jamb-gov-ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults
- AIMS NEI Fellowship Program for Women in Climate Change Science 2021
- KwaZulu-Natal Unemployed Agricultural Graduates Programme (UAGP) 2021
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment 2021 & How to Apply
TWAS-DBT Postgraduate Fellowship Eligibility Criteria.
To be considered for the TWAS-DBT Postgraduate Fellowship 2021/22, interested candidates are to fulfill the following requirements:
- Be a maximum age of 35 years on 31 December of the application year.
- Be a national of a developing country (other than India).
- Must not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in India or any developed country.
- Hold a Master’s or equivalent degree in science or engineering.
- For SANDWICH Fellowships, be registered PhD students in their home country and provide the “Registration and No Objection Certificate” from the HOME university; OR
- For FULL-TIME Fellowships, be willing to register at a university in India.
- Be accepted at a biotechnology institution in India.
- Provide evidence of proficiency in English, if medium of education was not English.
- Provide evidence that s/he will return to her/his home country on completion of the fellowship.
- Not take up other assignments during the period of her/his fellowship.
- Be financially responsible for any accompanying family members.
How to Apply for TWAS-DBT Postgraduate Fellowship 2021/2022
Interested and eligible applicants for the TWAS-DBT Postgraduate Fellowship 2021/2022 are to submit their application through the online portal on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 20 September 2021