Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2021/22 for Low- and Middle-Income Countries: Are you a mid-career professional from a low- and middle-income country looking for how to develop your skills and potentials to the highest level? Then apply for the Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2021/22.
The fellowships are for mid-career professionals from low- and middle-income countries to spend a period of time at a UK Host organization working in their sector for a programme of professional development.
- FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal [Login/Register]
- www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng – FRSC Recruitment 2021 Registration Portal
- Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Technical Trainee Programme 2021
- Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Summership Program 2021
- HONNIF Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduate & HND Students
- NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Award 2021
- NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship Award 2021 – www.nigerialng.com
- Nigerian Army 81RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2021 [ims.army.mil.ng]
- PTDF In-Country Scholarship 2021/2022 in Nigerian Federal Universities
- NDLEA Final List of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 – Download PDF
- Reason Why NIRSAL/CBN May Not Approve Your COVID-19 Loan
- How To Check Your NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Approval Status
- INEC Voter Registration Portal 2021/2022 | https://cvr.inecnigeria.org
- JAMB Result Portal 2021 – Portal-jamb-gov-ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults
- AIMS NEI Fellowship Program for Women in Climate Change Science 2021
- KwaZulu-Natal Unemployed Agricultural Graduates Programme (UAGP) 2021
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment 2021 & How to Apply
Commonwealth Professional Fellowships | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2021/22 interested candidates are to fulfill the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Have at least five years’ full-time, or equivalent part-time, relevant work experience, in a profession related to the subject of the Fellowships programme, by the proposed start of the fellowship – voluntary work experience will not be counted towards this minimum
- Be in employment at the time of application that they will return to upon completion of the fellowship
- Provide at least two references, one of which must be from their current employer. Any applications for which references are not received by the reference closing date will be considered ineligible.
- Not have undertaken a Commonwealth Professional Fellowship within the last five years (at the time of taking up the award)
- Not be seeking to undertake an academic programme of research or study in the Academics are eligible to apply for the scheme, but only to undertake programmes of academic management, not research or courses relevant to their research subject
- Be available to start their fellowship within prescribed dates
Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini, Fiji, The Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua, New Guinea, Rwanda, St Helena, St Lucia, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia.
How to Apply for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2021
Interested applicants for the Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2021 are to please note that the current round of the Fellowships are in the thematic area of Girls’ Education. All applicants must be professionals working on related issues.
Applications must be made using the CSC’s online application system. For further information please see the Completing application form tab..
Application Deadline: 9th August 2021 at 16:00 BST for submission of application while submission of references is 30 August 2021 at 16:00 BST.