In this guide, you will learn how to apply for Nigerian Award Scholarship 2020 to study in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions through the Federal Government Scholarship Board Portal www.fsbn.com.ng.
Following the announcement of the Federal Government Scholarship Awards (2019/2020) For Nigerians Studying In Public Tertiary Institutions For NA And BEA (Bilateral Educational Agreement), we are now happy to share the application guide to candidates interested to apply via www.fsbn.com.ng
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Portal Login / Register – nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2019
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment Application Form
- NAUTH Graduate Internship Recruitment Form
- NITDEF Scholarship Scheme 2019
- Embassy of Italy Recruitment for Commercial Officer 2019
- How To Check Nigeria Civil Defence Corps Screening Date Online
- CDFIPB Guarantor Form 2019 PDF Download (FREE)
Nigerian Award Scholarship Eligibility
Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division.
Applicants must be a registered Full – time student of Federal or State Universities.
All other applicants, Undergraduate (UG), Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Certificate of Education (NCE) must be a registered Full –time student and in his/her second year or above ( e.g. Level 2,3,4 etc, HND 2 or NCE 2,3) in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education .
All Undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically Challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a Five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a seven (7) point scale.
- NSCDC Salary Structure & Ranks – See Civil Defence Monthly Salary
- FCSC Recruitment Portal www.nigeriacivilservice.com – Today’s Update
- How to Print TESCOM Employment Application Slip [Ekiti State Jobs]
- NPF Names Of Successful Candidates 2019 For Medical Screening
Application forms are to be completed online as follows:
- Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.