University of Sussex Business School International Masters Award 2022: We are pleased to announce that all international applicants who study a full time Masters course at the University of Sussex Business School starting in September 2022 or January 2023*, will receive a £3,000 award towards their overseas tuition fee.
The award is to support international students who have demonstrated academic excellence in their bachelor’s degree to proceed to study for their master’s degree at one of the prestigious Business Schools in the world.
READ: ANSO Scholarship 2022 for Young Talents to Study in China
Table of Contents
University of Sussex Business School International Masters Award 2022.
READ ALSO: Boston University Merit Scholarships 2022 for First Year Students
- The Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship 2022/2023
- Calboonya Legacy Information Technology and Computer Science Scholarship
- INEC Election Observer Groups Registration Portal – LOGIN / Register
- FCE (Special) Oyo NCE Admission Acceptance Fee Payment 2021/2022
- GTCO Graduate Tech Academy Recruitment 2021
- BSTI Fellowship Programme 2022 | UN/Japan Long-term Fellowship Programme
- BPP Shortlisted Candidates For 2021 2nd Batch Conversion / Induction (Foundation) Training Course
- Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 Registration Application Form for Constables
- Microsoft Nigeria Software Engineering Graduate Programme 2022
- Study in Belgium: Ku Leuven International Masters Scholarships 2022/2023
What you get
£3,000 award towards overseas tuition fee.
Type of award
Partial fee waiver
£3,000 will be awarded as a fee waiver to all overseas fee paying students who start a full time Masters course at the University of Sussex Business School in the 2022/23 academic year. View the full list of courses that the award covers.
You can receive both this award and apply for scholarships from the University of Sussex. Check out the Chancellor’s International Business Scholarships worth up £5,000.
The Award will be reflected in your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS), which you will need in order to apply for your Student visa. You will still need to pay a £2,000 Masters tuition fee deposit once your place at Sussex has been confirmed. Find out more about the Master’s tuition fee deposit.
*The Business School International Masters Award is also available for MBA January 2022 starters.
How to apply for Sussex Business School International Masters Award 2022
This is automatically awarded to all international applicants who study a full time Masters course at the University of Sussex Business School starting in September 2022 and January 2023.
If you haven’t already done so, please make sure you accept our place to study at the University of Sussex Business School and receive the £3,000 award as a fee waiver when you enrol at Sussex.
1 October 2022 0:00
If you have any questions about the Award, please contact our Scholarships Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Interesting thanks for sharing this article check here for a clue on Post UTME exercise of the Federal University of Agriculture Zuru