Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2022/2023 | Fully Funded: Are you looking for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship in China? So Applications for the Chinese Government Scholarship has been open for All Nationality Holders. Applicants having Any Degree in Any Course can apply for a Chinese Scholarship.
All Undergraduates & Graduates Without IELTS & TOEFL Test Result can apply for this Fully Funded CSC Scholarship in China. The Program is Funded by the CSC “Chinese Scholarship Council”. No Highest CGPA & NO Application Fee Requirement by Chinese Ministry of Education for this Opportunity.
The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2 To 3 Years & For Doctoral Degree 3 To 4 Years. China has announced 20,000 Scholarships for different Communities around the world. Every year the Chinese Government Announced multiple Scholarships in China for international students. Almost more than 150+ Courses of Academia are available at this University in English and Chinese languages.
Applicants will get 400$ To 500$ Monthly Stipend along with Free Accommodation, Medical Insurance, and a 100% Tuition Fee Waiver. Zhejiang University is ranked #115 in Best Global Universities. Over 100 of its Alumni sit at the domestic or overseas listed companies, while a further 200 have been elected members of the prestigious Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Chinese Academy of Engineering. How To Apply and Online application Form details are given below in detail.
Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship in China 2022-2023 Details
- Host University: Zhejiang University
- Degree Offering: Masters, PhD
- Duration of Degree: 2 Year, 3 Year
- Deadline: 31 March, 2022
Coverage of the scholarship:
- Tuition fee Waiver
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Living allowance (RMB 3,000/month for master’s programs; RMB 3,500/month for doctoral programs);
- On-campus accommodation fee or off-campus accommodation monetary subsidy (RMB 700/month for master’s programs; RMB 1,000/month for doctoral programs)
- Must be Foreign Citizens
- Must have a Valid Passport.
- Master’s candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- Ph.D. candidates must have a Master’s Degree and should not exceed 40 years old at the time of application. Must Submit Recommendation Letter.
- All applicants should be in good health.
- Applicants having a Previous Degree is in English are exempted from IELTS & TOEFL Requirements.
List of Documents
The following documents are required for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship in China.
- Degree and Transcript
- Passport Size Photo
- Updated CV/Resume.
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement
- Research Proposal For PhD scholars
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Certificate of No-Criminal Conviction.
How To Apply For Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship in China.
Application deadline: March 31, 2022
Applicants must log in to the Online Application System For International Students of Zhejiang University (Link), clearly fill in and completely upload the application materials as required.
Please also note the winter break is from January 15, 2022 to February 17, 2022, Application submitted during the above-mentioned time period will be processed after the end of the winter break.
IV. Application Materials
In addition to the application documents for admissions,（please refer to following admission bulletin for more information: Master’s Degree Programs, Doctoral Degree Programs）scholarship applicants must submit the following supplementary materials.
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, filled in Chinese or in English, pasted with a recent photograph (white background, 35mm×45mm in size).
Applicants shall fill in and submit application form via the CSC Online Application System for Study in China (Link), then print application form and sign. Agency No. of Zhejiang University is 10335. Scholarship for Chinese University Program is Type B in the CSC system.
2. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Download). The original copy should be kept by the applicant. This form is uniformly printed by the Chinese health and quarantine department and needs to be filled out in English.
The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. In view of the fact that the examination results are valid for 6 months, applicants are requested to reasonably arrange the time for their physical examination accordingly.
3. Non-Criminal Record Certificate.
4. 2022 Version of Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJU supervisor. (Download)
5. Scholarship Applicants are strongly encouraged to provide GRE、NTS-GAT test scores.
1. The above application materials must be submitted by the applicant in the application system together with the admission application materials for admission before March 31, 2022.
2. Those with incomplete application materials or those who do not meet the requirements will not be accepted.
3. Please do NOT post the hard copies of the application materials or send them by e-mail. The paper application materials and the application materials sent by e-mail will not be reviewed and processed.
4. Supplementary materials or video interview may be required when necessary.
5. If applicants re-fill or modify the application information at CSC Online Application System after they submit application materials, they need to send the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship to admission email; otherwise the university may not be able to process the application via CSC Online Application System for Study in China.
6. ONLY one application fee is required for both applications for the scholarship and for the admission.
V. Review of Scholarship Application & Notification of Results
1. The scholarship enrollment will be made on the basis of competitive selection according to the applicants’ research ability, academic performance, language proficiency, performance during video interview, etc.
2. The name list of the scholarship awardees for postgraduate programs will be sent to China Scholarship Council for review within the specified time period according to CSC’s provisions .
3. After the name list is reviewed and approved by China Scholarship Council, the scholarship awardees will be notified by the university in the end of July or the beginning of August, 2022. The admission documents will be sent to the scholarship awardees afterwards.
1. Scholarship students’ affairs are managed according to the relevant regulations of Chinese Government Scholarship. Scholarship students must go through the Annual Review of the Chinese Government Scholarship Status. If students fail in Annual Review, their scholarship will be terminated.
2. Scholarship students are not allowed to change their institutions as well as their academic programs or the duration of study specified in the Admission Notice.
3. For scholarship students who have to suspend their studies due to illness must return to their home country for further treatment and recovery, expenses for the international travel to and from the university will be borne by the students themselves, and their scholarship status will be reserved for one year at most, with the monthly living allowance stopped during the suspension. Scholarships of the students who suspend their studies for reasons other than illness will not be reserved.
4. The International College of Zhejiang University is responsible for the interpretation of the scholarship granting procedures and regulations.
5. For other requirements and contents of Chinese Government Scholarship, please visit the website of China Scholarship Council (Link).
VII. Contact Information
Room 418, International College Building, West Zone, Zi-jin-gang Campus, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou，China
Post Code: 310058
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (master’s degree programs)
email@example.com (doctoral degree programs)
Tel: +86 571 87951537
Fax: +86 571 87951755
Note: Should there be any change in the above content, the final interpretation from the International College of Zhejiang University shall prevail. Please pay attention to the update of the website of the International College in time.