Salamti Fellowship Program 2022: Applications has been announced to apply for the Salamti Fellowship Program 2022. Applicants doing Undergraduate, Graduate or Doctoral degrees in Any Academic Field or doing any Job in a professional field are eligible for the Salamti Exchange program.
Salamti Fellowship is a 7 Day, Residential, Tech-Free, FULLY FUNDED fellowship program where Peace Seekers and Activists aged between 18-35 years from all around Pakistan can participate. No IELTS & TOEFL requirement for this Fully Funded Exchange program.
Table of Contents
- 1 Salamti Fellowship Program 2022.
- 2 Salamti Fellowship Program 2022 in Pakistan Details
- 3 How To Apply For Salamti Fellowship Program.
All the selected applicants will be gathered at one location, away from the noise and distractions for 7 days where Peace Gurus, Academicians, specialists working on self peace and development will be working with us through a week-long program of workshops, exercises, and activities to ensure that we achieve not only the best of abilities to work for the peace of the society but for our own peace and development as well.
As the execution of Salamti Fellowship Cohort VI grows our family to 180 amazing individuals we are looking forward to meeting 30 more in Cohort VII. There is No Application Fee. Both Males & Females are Eligible for this Exchange program at Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness (SFEA). 30 Applicants will be selected through this program.
Salamti Fellowship Program 2022 in Pakistan Details
- Host Country: Pakistan
- Host Organization: Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness (SFEA)
- Duration of Fellowship: 7 Days
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- No of participants: 30
- Deadline: 7th March, 2022
This Program is a 7 Days program. 30 applicants will be selected for this Program.
- This is a Fully Funded Peace without Borders Fellowship for Leaders & Students. Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness (SFEA) will Pay for all the cost for accommodation, Food-related arrangements of the selected participants.
- Partial travel allowance will be provided to all the selected participants by Shaoor Foundation.
Shaoor initiated this flagship program on September 27, 2017 as one of the peace activities under the project AmnQalaab (Peace Revolution).
- Applicants having age 18 to 35 years are eligible.
- Should be interested in the topic of peacebuilding and tolerance.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities and potential in their university/organization and community activities
- He/She has to submit the detailed Salamti Fellowship Cohort VII Application Form
- Final interview (telephonic/skype/in-person) is compulsory, must be willing and be able to fully participate in the 7-day peace fellowship.
- National/Citizen of Pakistan.
The participants of the fellowship are going to be the ones who have “Potential” to become master trainers or first responders:
People who would actively work for peace-building in their communities and reject violence through community-based initiatives.
After the completion of the fellowship, the alumni would stay connected with SFEA to conduct on-ground activities related to community building and promoting tolerance and inclusivity in their particular areas.