Federal Government Scholarship Awards 2020/2021 – wwww.fsbn.com.ng : The Federal Government 2020/2021 Scholarship Awards for Nigerians in Tertiary Institutions application form portal www.fsbn.com.ng is now open for applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply online.
The Federal Government Scholarship Awards is available at www.fsbn.com.ng for candidates to apply and study in Nigeria Institutions.
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards 2020.
Find out vital information regarding the Federal Government Scholarship Awards 2020 below and the eligibility criteria on how to apply online.
Eligibility Criteria For Federal Government 2020 Scholarship Awards.
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NIGERIAN AWARD IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
Important Information to Candidates
The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.Change of course or Institution is not allowed.
The Scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of:i.Institutional charges and fees and For Personal maintenance.
Courses Available for Federal Government Scholarship Awards 2020.
COURSES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
Application forms are to be completed online as follows:
- Complete form online
- Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year1,2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you
GENERAL NOTICE: During the application,candidates are expected to indicate the following:
i) Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them;
ii) Choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) and Nigerian Award;
iii) The registration portal will be closed on Friday 6th December 2019 by 11:59PM OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
i.Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA): 08077884417/09094268637
For further Technical/Apps inquires please call: 08055581004. Candidates are advised to choose a Centre very close to them. TIME: 9.00 A.M DAILY
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!