USADF-Citi Foundation Grants for Social Ventures in Africa 2021/2022: Applications are invited from non-governmental social ventures and businesses owned by Africans for the USADF-Citi Foundation Grants for 2021 Pathways to Progress Program which will provide funding for start-ups and already existing businesses.
The Grant is funded by the United States African Development Foundation (USADF) an independent U.S. government agency established by Congress to invest directly in African grassroots enterprises and social entrepreneurs.
USADF encourages development by utilizing a community-led development approach and a pan-African network of local implementing partners to support African-designed and African-delivered solutions. USADF provides grant capital, capacity building assistance, and convening opportunities to develop, grow and scale African enterprises and entrepreneurs who improve lives and livelihoods. Successful applicants will be given a grant of up to US$10,000.
- NECO Result Checker
- Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates | Download PDF
- NCS List of Successful Candidates for Enlistment
- FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form
- Gregory University Postgraduate Admission Form
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
- Workforce Group Tech Top Talent Programme
- NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship
- FCMB Graduate Paid Internship Program
- Nok University Kachia Admission List
- NDA Application Form
- NDA Registration Form Portal
- Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program
- Study in Australia: Monash University International Merit Scholarship
- Download eNaira Wallet App for Android & iOS
- TotalEnergies (Total Nigeria Plc) Recruitment for Personal Assistant
- United Bank for Africa Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Garki Hospital Abuja Nursing Internship Programme
USADF-Citi Foundation Grants Application Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the USADF-Citi Foundation Grants, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Be a non-governmental social venture or business owned and managed 100% by Africans.
- One application allowed per business that is no more than US$10,000.
- The business must be impact-driven, revenue generating and working with underserved and at-risk communities.
- Enterprise must be sustainable with proven success, including the applicant’s related experience and ability to execute.
How to Apply for USADF-Citi Foundation Grants.
Interested and eligible applicants for the USADF-Citi Foundation Grants are to submit all required documents in one e-mail on or before the application deadline to the e-mail address below with the subject “USADF-Citi Foundation GRANT APPLICATION –Applicant Name.
The application has two parts. You must complete and submit both parts (the Microsoft Word document and the Excel financial document) for USADF to consider your application
- For start-up organizations, your submission must document the steps, timeline, and projected date when your registration will be adjudicated
- For existing businesses/organizations, your submission must include the following information from your organization:
- Financial statements for the last 2 years, including tax clearance certificate from the last year
- Registration document
- Completed grant application form in English or French
Application Deadline: November 17, 2021