World Food Program Innovation Challenge 2022: Are you an entrepreneur with innovative ideas and solutions to build stronger and more sustainable food systems? Are you addressing hunger and galvanizing international cooperation on food security? Then apply for the World Food Program Innovation Challenge.
The WFP Innovation Challenge aims at supporting innovation which is critical to enabling the United Nations World Food Program to deliver on its mandate to reach zero hunger. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
- Receive up to $100,000 in equity-free funding, with further funding dependent upon progress and measurable achievement of key targets.
- Successful teams will work with WFP units on the ground to further develop and refine their solutions.
- A chance to work with technical and industry mentors who will provide guidance and accelerate your progress.
- Teams will be able to tap into and leverage strong network of public, private, and government partners to accelerate implementation.
Eligibility Criteria | UN-WFP Innovation Challenge.
Interested applicants for the World Food Program Innovation Challenge are to meet the following conditions:
For a start-up:
- Your start-up must be incorporated at the time of application. It can be for profit or not-for-profit.
- Your innovation must at least be at the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) stage. Proof-of-concept and initial traction is preferred.
- Your solution should be financially viable.
- Your proposal must show how working with WFP will serve your long-term strategy.
For WFP employee:
- Your team must have evidence of Country Office support and management buy-in.
- You are encouraged to apply, regardless of your contract type or function.
- We accept project applications from WFP employees who are collaborating with NGOs, government or private sectors.
How to Apply for World Food Program Innovation Challenge
Interested and eligible applicants for the UN-WFP Innovation Challenge Innovation Challenge are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 6 April 2022
You May Also Like:
- MTN Nigeria Graduate Internship Scheme for Young Graduates 2022
- Harvard University Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program 2022/2023
- Future Rising Fellowship for Young Change-makers ($5,000 stipend)
- Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP) 2022
- SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program For Excellent Foreign Students (EFS)
- University of Adelaide Research Project Scholarship 2022 | Funded
- UCAS Scholarship for International Students 2022/2023 | Study in China
- Woolley Memorial Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2022
- Ekiti State University Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022
- EKSU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2021/2022
- IAUE Amnesty Programme For Students Who Could Not Graduate At Record Time
- 12 Tuition Free Universities in Germany for International Students
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022
- Write Her Future Scholarship For (Black) Female Undergraduate Students 2022
- MBBS in Australia 2022: Requirements, Costs & Top-Ranked Universities
- 10 Tuition Free Universities in UK For International Students 2022
- Nursing Study Grant At University of Bedfordshire UK 2022
- Federal Polytechnic Daura Admission List 2021/2022