Scholarships for Kebbi State Indigene Studying in Nigerian Universities: The Minister of Education, Kebbi State, is now accepting applications from indigene of the state for is 2021 Scholarship programme. The deadline for the submission of applications is January 13, 2021.
The Kebbi State Ministry for Higher Education wishes to invite all suitable qualified interested students who are Kebbi State indigene and must have secured admission in any of Nigeria Universities and in Second Year on any course of study to apply for a joint Nigerian Sao Tome Principe Scholarship.
As part of their Contribution to capacity building for Nigerian Youth’s, the Joint Development Authorities (JDA) in collaboration with their operating partners are wishing to sponsor the education of One Hundred (100) Kebbi State indigenes studying in various Nigerian Universities.
- Kebbi State indigene
- Must be 200 Level students studying any course in accredited Nigerian universities
- Male students must possess NOT LESS THAN 4.00 CGPA in their 100 Level.
- Female students must possess NOT LESS THAN 3.5 CGP3 in their 100 Level.
How to Apply Scholarships for Kebbi State Indigene.
Interested Indigenes of Kebbi State are to Submit 100L CGPA and Letter of indigene from, Wednesday 6th to 13th of January 2021. To Director of Student Affairs, Minister of Education, Haliru Abdu, Secretariat Brinin Kebbi, Kebbi State.
Check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan