Bilkent University Scholarships for International Students 2021: International students are hereby invited to apply for Bilkent University Scholarships 2021/2022 to study in Turkey. The scholarships are meant for students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Students on scholarship are required to take at least the minimum course load from their curriculum specified for their major department each semester (excluding additional courses, any minor program courses, withdrawn courses, GE100, GE251 and non-credit courses) and to maintain a minimum Annual-GPA of 2.00/4.00.
- Nigeria Maritime University Resumption Date 2021
- EMEND World Environment Day Writing Competition 2021
- Mama Cass Restaurant Limited Recruitment 2021 & How to Apply
- University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship 2021
- Atlas Corps Fellowship 2021/2022 [Funded to the United States]
- Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship 2021/2022 for African Students
- Al-Istiqama University Sumaila (AUSU) Post UTME Form 2020/2021
Candidates interested in this Bilkent University scholarship programs are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Candidates must be international students;
- Students admitted into any undergraduate or postgraduate degree program;
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Students on accommodation scholarship are required to maintain a minimum Annual-GPA of 2.50/4.00.
English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Bilkent University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How to Apply.
As part of the application process, eligible applicants need to take a program that they have applied to in order to be considered. Once applicant receives an offer to study any applicable program at the University, you can send your application through completed online application form for the award.
Application Deadline: Not Specified