Brunel University EPSRC Funded DTP PhD Studentships 2021: Brunel University London is delighted to welcome applications for EPSRC funded Doctoral Training Partnership (DTP) PhD studentships starting 1st October 2021 within the College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences.
This Scholarship is available for both domestic and international students who wish to participate in a full-time PhD program at the University.
Successful applicants will receive an annual stipend (bursary) of £17,609 plus payment of their full-time tuition fees for a period of 36 months (3 years). Overseas applicants, including EU nationals, who meet the academic entry criteria including English Language proficiency.
You should be eligible for home (UK) tuition fees but there is a limited number (no more than three) of studentships available to overseas applicants, including EU nationals, who meet the academic entry criteria including English Language proficiency.
- Nigeria Maritime University Resumption Date 2021
- EMEND World Environment Day Writing Competition 2021
- Mama Cass Restaurant Limited Recruitment 2021 & How to Apply
- University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship 2021
- Atlas Corps Fellowship 2021/2022 [Funded to the United States]
- Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship 2021/2022 for African Students
- Al-Istiqama University Sumaila (AUSU) Post UTME Form 2020/2021
These DTP PhD studentships are available to support research in the below subject areas and work in the following research centres:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Design and Digital Media
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Flood Risk and Resilience (CFR2)
- Sustainable Energy Use in Food Chains (CSEF)
- Extreme Structures and Materials Simulation
- Advanced Powertrain and Fuels
- Energy Efficient and Sustainable Technologies (CEEST)
- Materials for a Sustainable Future
- Resource Efficient Future Cities
- Intelligent Digital Economy and Society (IDEAS)
- Power Systems
- BCAST (Brunel Centre for Advanced Solidification Technology)
All interested applicants for Brunel University London EPSRC Funded DTP PhD Studentship, are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants from both domestic and international students are eligible.
- Applicants will have or expect to receive a first or upper-second class honours degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Design, Mathematics, Physics or a similar numerate discipline. A Postgraduate Masters degree is not required but may be an advantage.
- Where appropriate, applicants must have English language proficiency to IELTS 6.5 overall (a minimum of 6.0 in all sections) or equivalent. If you do not hold this qualification already, you must indicate when you will achieve this qualification in your personal statement.
- You should be eligible for home (UK) tuition fees
- Must be able to provide academic excellence.
- Apply to one of the Ph.D. programs at Brunel University London.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic performance and high achievements at previous study level(s).
- Demonstrate academic talent and strong motivation in the chosen field of study.
Interested and Successful applicants for Brunel University London EPSRC Funded DTP PhD Studentships will received,
- Payment of their full-time tuition fees for a period of 36 months (3 years).
- Annual stipend (bursary) of £17,609 plus payment of their full-time tuition fees for a period of 36 months (3 years).
You May Also Apply: AIM Doctoral Training Program in Data Science (DTP-DS) 2021
How to Apply for EPSRC Funded DTP PhD Studentships 2021.
How-to-Apply: Please submit your application documents (as shown below) to [email protected] by Noon on Friday 4 June 2021. Interviews will take place in June/July 2021.
- Your up-to-date CV;
- Your document (300 to 500 words) setting out the ideas for your research project;
- Your personal statement (300 to 500 words) summarizing your background, skills and experience;
- Your Undergraduate/Postgraduate Masters degree certificate(s) and transcript(s);
- Name of a potential academic supervisor in the College, if you have identified one;
- Contact details for TWO referees, one of which can be an academic member of staff in the College.
Application Deadline: June 4, 2021