First Technical University invites application for Josephus Foundation Scholarship from all newly admitted undergraduate and direct entry students and from students being considered for admission to First Technical University, Ibadan in the 2020 admission cycle, irrespective of nationality, state of origin, tribe, sex, religion, or social status.
Josephus Foundation Scholarship is a highly competitive scholarship endowed by the Josephus Foundation, courtesy of the University Chancellor, Chief (Dr.) Tunde Afolabi, MFR. It is part of the institution’s support services to exceptionally brilliant but indigent students who otherwise may not be able to afford University tertiary education.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
The scholarship is a partial scholarship that covers tuition and accommodation fees only, while the beneficiaries will be responsible for a one-time payment of other municipal and service charges as enumerated in the schedule of fees for undergraduate students which is available on the University website.
The Scholarship will be offered on an annual basis to newly admitted (UTME, JUPEB and direct entry) students and could be held, subject to satisfactory performance, for the duration of a beneficiary’s programme of study.
Who is Eligible to Apply and the Criteria?
Applicants for the scholarship must satisfy the following criteria
- Have accepted admission or under consideration for admission to any of the degree programmes at First Technical University, Ibadan in the on-going 2018/2019 admission cycle.
- passed at only one sitting ordinary level English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Biology/Agricultural Science/Geography at least at the credit level. In addition, Direct Entry students must have at least Credit at an advanced level in any 3 relevant science subjects;
- perform satisfactorily in the University Scholarship Screening Examination; and
- Maintain a Cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 3.50 to qualify for annual renewal of the scholarship.
How to Apply for Josephus Foundation Scholarship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Deadline: 13th January 2021.