Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2020 for Entrepreneurs: Are you a woman who owns and runs her business? Is your business innovative? Do you need a grant to expand your business? What about some expert training to help grow your business? If you have answered YES to any of these questions, the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2020 is for you.
Launched in 2019, the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa was the first women-in-business support initiative of its kind in the industry offered by the Access Bank W Initiative.
The program in its maiden edition provided financial grants worth N9Million to the top 5 applicants with a free mini MBA certification for 50 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria. This it did in conjunction with the International Finance Corporation (IFC, a member of the World Bank Group).
Table of Contents
The “W” is not a product, rather it is a blend of existing banking products and services bundled to effectively meet the present-day financial and lifestyle needs of women in identified sub-segments, as well as provide them with a complete and rewarding banking experience. The W, based on peculiarities and lifestyle classification, is segmented into the following;
- Young Professional
- W and Family
- W in business
- MHSS – Maternal Health Service Support
This year, the program is being extended to 6 other African countries where Access Bank’s W initiative has its presence.
These countries are Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda, Zambia, Sierra-Leone, Gambia and Congo hence the tag name “Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton Africa.
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Registration 2020 Form [UPDATE]
- Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Courses and Requirements
- NSCDC Screening Date 2020 – See When Civil Defence Exam Will Begin
- Npower Batch C Login Portal – www.npower.gov.ng | NPVN Dashboard
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal – NNR2020
- Npower Batch C Recruitment 2020 Form Portal & How to Apply
- NMFB Covid-19 Loan Website – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa Eligibility.
- Woman who owns and runs her business
- Business innovative
- Need a grant to expand your business
- Need some expert training to help grow your business
Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa Benefits.
A. The Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2020 will provide up to N9 million financial grant and a unique capacity building program aimed at empowering women entrepreneurs.
B. The programme is designed as a 3-month period incorporating pitching sessions and 8 weeks of mini-MBA training in collaboration with the IFC.
C. Interested persons from Nigeria, Ghana, Zambia and Rwanda as well as with extension to Sierra Leone, Gambia, & Congo who meet the criteria are required to fill an online application. The five hundred candidates
selected from this pool will then send in a sixty seconds video pitch which will be screened by a credible panel of business experts to select fifty finalists.
D. As part of the graduation requirements, the fifty finalists will pitch their businesses, infusing learnings from the mini-MBA and will stand an opportunity to win financial grants up to N5 million.
- FCMB Youth Entrepreneurship Masterclass
- FCMB SheVentures Mentorship Program
- Nigerian National Committee Annual UWC Scholarship
- FG Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2020/2021
- Nigeria Immigration Service to Recommence e-Registration in Nasarawa
- NALDA Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal – www.nalda.ng/naldang
- NYSC Online Registration for Batch A PCMs Commences
- EFCC Apprehends First Bank Staff for N18m ATM Fraud
How to Apply 2020 Access Bank W Initiative Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa for Women Entrepreneurs.
Stage1: Fill out the online application via https://www.womenpreneur.ng/#register.
- Fill out your personal and business details correctly
- Fill out a brief description of your business.
- Complete your registration and await the invitation to upload your video(only successful applicants will be invited to upload their videos)
- Application closes August 14, 2020
Stage2: Your business in 60 seconds. Tell us about your business in 60 seconds. Create a 60-second video with clear audio about your business using a video camera or a phone. Click the upload button afterwards to upload your pitch video.
Stage3: You may be one of the top 50 applicants to be invited to the mini MBA from the International Finance Corporation.
For further enquiries, please email [email protected] or call 012712005-7, 07003000000