Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission List 2021/2022: Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery Basic Nursing and Post-Basic Midwifery programmes admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its Basic Nursing and Post-Basic Midwifery programmes during the 2021/2022 academic session.
- NECO Result Checker
- Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates | Download PDF
- NCS List of Successful Candidates for Enlistment
- FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form
- Gregory University Postgraduate Admission Form
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
- Workforce Group Tech Top Talent Programme
- NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship
- FCMB Graduate Paid Internship Program
- Nok University Kachia Admission List
- NDA Application Form
- NDA Registration Form Portal
- Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program
- Study in Australia: Monash University International Merit Scholarship
- Download eNaira Wallet App for Android & iOS
- TotalEnergies (Total Nigeria Plc) Recruitment for Personal Assistant
- United Bank for Africa Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Garki Hospital Abuja Nursing Internship Programme
Plateau State College of Nursing Admission List
The Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Vom wishes to inform all candidates who attended the recently conducted interview into Basic Nursing and Post-Basic Midwifery programmes that the list of successful candidates have been released and displayed on the College Notice Board in Vom, JUTH Campus and Ministry of Health Headquarters, Jos.
Successful candidates are therefore advised to report to the academic registry of the college as from 1st November, 2021 for the collection of clearance letters and details of tuition fee and other sundry charges on payment of a non-refundable acceptance fee of #10,000 for Basic Nursing and #15,000 for Post Basic Midwifery respectively at any Commercial Bank of their choice on the remitta (RRR) platform. This is only applicable to Stream A. Candidates admitted into Stream B are to stay action on the payment of acceptance and tuition fee until, May 2022.
Prospective Candidates are advised to generate their (RRR) in favour of College of Nursing and Midwifery, Vom from any Cyber Cafe of their choice before proceeding to the Bank for the Payment of acceptance and tuition fees without which Payment will not be accepted
Candidates are to note that the Admission is in two streams in the current Session in compliance with the Nursing and Midwifery Council Curricular on same. All Candidates admitted into Stream A are to commence Registration immediately, while Candidates admitted into Stream B are to resume in May, 2022 for the commencement of Registration and Lectures in that order
Failure to complete all Registration process on or before Friday 26th November 2021 will have their admission annulled and will shall proceed to fill such vacancies
All payments made after the closing date will not be honoured. Banks and Candidates are to note and comply strictly with this directive, please
Lectures will commence on Monday 29th November 2021.