The Oke-Ogun Poly Saki (TOPS) Post UTME Form 2020/2021: The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, TOPS post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session that the Post UTME screening exercise application form is now on sale.
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Support Loan for Households and Businesses
- Nigerian Airforce Registration Portal 2020 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NDA Application Form 2020
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal
- How to Apply UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment
- NALDA Youth Empowerment Recruitment
- UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
School of Financial Management Studies:
- Banking and Finance,
School of Business and Communication Studies:
- Business Administration
- Public Administration Local Government and Development Studies
School of Science:
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology,
- Horticulture and Landscaping
School of Environmental Studies:
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Transport Planning and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
School of Engineering:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 120.
How to Apply for The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
The price of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, post UTME form is N2,800 (two thousand, eight hundred naira only).
1. Go to http://apply.tops.edu.ng/.
2. Create an account by filling your basic information and click then register button.
3. Once the registration form is successfully submitted.
4. Proceed to the login page and log in with your email addresss and Phone Number.
5. The next step is to pay your application fee via the application fee menu available on the left hand side of the portal.
6. Upon successful payment, your application form is made available to be filled and submitted.
7. Print a copy of your application form.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.