Nasarawa State Polytechnic (now Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic) resumption date notice for the continuation of academic activities.
Nasarawa State Poly Resumption Date.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic Resumption Notice
The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Nasarawa state has directed that all public and private schools in the state are to remain closed till Monday 18th January 2021.
The directive is based on the outcome of government consultation with the state committee to combat COVID-19 pandemic.
That academic board in line with this directive at its meeting on Tuesday 5th January 2021 has approved the closure of the institution till Monday 18th January 2021.
All academic activities including the ongoing ND II examinations are hereby suspended, please.
Zamani H. Ibrahim fcia, mnim