LAUTECH Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021 Session: The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, is now selling forms for admission into its pre-degree programme (popularly referred to as PDS) for the 2020/2021 academic session. Successful applicants, having completed the PDSP, will have the opportunity of being considered for admission during the 2021/2022 admission exercise. See the requirement and how to apply for the LAUTECH pre-degree form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Science Programme, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, for the 2020/2021 Session.
Latest Update: LAUTECH pre-degree admission application deadline has been extended to Wednesday, 31st March 2021 depending on the course of choice.
- GTBank Recruitment
- GTBank Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Nasims.gov.ng Login Portal – Password Recovery & Contact Numbers
- Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce Recruitment
- How to Reset NASIMS Login Portal Password – onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng
- CBN 2021 Global Money Week Competition for Talents, Artwork and Skills
- MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2021
- Shell Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 « How to Apply
- Npower Batch C Shortlisted Candidates 2021 | NASIMS Test Portal
- Npower Test Portal for Batch C Applicants – onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng
- www.nasims.gov.ng – Npower NASIMS Portal For Batch C Applicants
- NASIMS ID Verification Portal – onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng
Information on Choice of LAUTECH Pre-Degree Programme:
Each candidate is expected to make two (2) choices out of the undergraduate programme options available at LAUTECH as listed below. The options are divided into Groups A and B. Each candidate is expected to choose only one programme from any of the two groups. No candidate should make the two choices from the same group.
Group A: Choose only one Programme
- College of Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Engineering and Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- (1) Architecture
- Management Sciences
- Transport Management
- Management Studies
- Food and Consumer Sciences
- Food Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Consumer Science
- Computing Science and Informatics
- Computer Science
- Information System
- Cyber Security
Group B: Choose only one Programme
- Agricultural Sciences
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Production and Health
- Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology
- Crop Production and Soil Science
- Crop and Environmental Protection
- Environmental Sciences
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Pure and Applied Biology
- Pure and Applied Chemistry
- Pure and Applied Physics
- Pure and Applied Mathematics
- Earth Sciences
- Science Laboratory Technology
Duration of LAUTECH Pre-Degree Programme
The programme is expected to run for six (6) calendar months after which there will be an intensive and compulsory ICT programme which will run for three (3) months immediately after the final examination while successful candidates are awaiting admission into the degree programmes.
LAUTECH Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
Candidate should possess at least SSCE, NECO GCE Ordinary Level or NABTEB in not more than two sittings, with a minimum of credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry. Candidates who do not satisfy the above requirement for admission need not apply.
(1) Prospective Applicants are to proceed to Pre-Degree Application Website to make payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only for the Application Form and registration online using Interswitch enabled Debit Cards (ATM). The form is available on https://www.pds.lautech.edu.ng/pdform2020/.
(2) Each prospective candidate is expected to complete and submit the online Application Form carefully. Incomplete Application Form will not be treated.
- Each candidate must ensure that the examination slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as an evidence of successful submission of the form.
- Successful Applicants are to proceed to the Pre-Degree Science Complex in LAUTECH, Ogbomoso with their Application print-out and O’level result(s) for screening.
- Applicants are also to note that subsequent examinations during the programme will also be (CBT).
Closing Date: The closing date for the submission of the Application Form is 31st March 2021. Each candidate must ensure that the acknowledgement slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as an evidence of successful submission of the form. Please, note that late completion/submission of form will not be entertained.
Screening Exercise: The screening of applicants take place from 9:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m everyday. Successful applicants are expected to proceed immediately to the PDS Complex for their screening exercise. Applicants are also to note that subsequent examinations during the programme will be (CBT).
Placement into Degree Programmes:
- Placement into degree programmes will be based on performance at the end of the programme, admission requirements, vacancy in the desired degree programme, and participation in the ICT Intensive Training.
For further enquiries, you may contact us via the listed contacts below:
- Phone Numbers: +2348035821847, +2348033786715
- Email Address: email@example.com