Nasims.gov.ng Login Portal – Password Recovery & Contact Numbers: Npower Login Portal 2021: The Federal Government of Nigeria is set to recruit 1 million young Nigerian graduates and non-graduates into the Npower programme – the Npower batch C recruitment. If you are ever interested in the social investment programme, it is another chance for you to participate. Participation requires that you register online for the scheme.
If you have already registered for the scheme, you will be guided through the steps to login, reset your password, and update your records, not leaving out other related queries concerning Npower 2021 recruitment exercise.
How to Login to NASIMS Portal | Npower Login Portal.
First, visit https://nasims.gov.ng/ to get started. For first time login, recover your password using the underlisted procedures:
- Click on login
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
After successful reset of password, please login to update your records.
- You won’t be able to login if you didn’t provide the correct email address you used during your NPower batch C registration.
- If you get a response like Account Not Found on the NASIMS Login Portal, it means you weren’t shortlisted or the email address you entered was not associated with the one you used during your NPower application.
Issues with Login: How to Contact Support
If you are having issues logging in to the Npower portal nasims.gov.ng, use the contact options below to reach support.
- Npower Contact Email: [email protected]
- Npower Contact Number: 018885011, 08176551162
For further information on Npower batch c test on NASIMS portal you can refer to our previous post on Npower test.