FG Gives Conditions For the Reopening of Schools: The Federal Government has disclosed certain conditions that have to be met before schools and tertiary institutions in the country will be reopened institutions in Nigeria. This was made known by the Minister of State for Education, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, at the 2020 JAMB Policy meeting.
According to him, all Institutions must have hand-washing facilities, Body temperature checks, Body disinfectants at all entering points to their major facilities including the gates, hostels, classes, offices, etc., the whole premises of each institution must be decontaminated, all efforts must be geared toward maintenance of the highest level of hygiene and finally, Social and Physical Distancing in class sizes and meeting spaces must be ensured.
- CBN COVID-19 Palliative List of Successful Applicants
- NPower May/June Stipend News
- Npower Agro Recruitment 2020
- NPower May Salary News 2020
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NALDA Recruitment Form Portal 2020 & How to Apply | www.nalda.ng
- www.nalda.ng – NALDA Volunteer Programme Portal [Register / Login]
- NDA Application Form 2020
- Emeraldscape EnvDev Essay Writing Competition
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
- MTN Scholarship Scheme 2020/2021 for Nigerians
In his speech, he commended the higher institutions for responding promptly with different innovations, including the manufacturing of some of the facilities that were required to attend to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
He warned institutions against reopening of schools without Federal Governments’s approval.
He added that while we Iook forward to easing the Iockdown which will ultimately lead to re-opening of our campuses, Heads of the different tertiary institutions should not wait till the announcement on reopening before putting in place all necessary measures in compliance with the protocols and advisories of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control.