EKSU Admission List 2021/2022: The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU) undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in the Ekiti State University (EKSU) post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status, as the management has released the 2021/2022 academic session merit admission list.
READ ALSO: Universität Hamburg Merit Scholarships for International Students
Ekiti State University Admission List 2021/2022.
- MTN Nigeria Graduate Internship Scheme for Young Graduates 2022
- Harvard University Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program 2022/2023
- Future Rising Fellowship for Young Change-makers ($5,000 stipend)
- Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP) 2022
- SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program For Excellent Foreign Students (EFS)
- University of Adelaide Research Project Scholarship 2022 | Funded
- UCAS Scholarship for International Students 2022/2023 | Study in China
- Woolley Memorial Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2022
- Ekiti State University Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022
- EKSU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2021/2022
- IAUE Amnesty Programme For Students Who Could Not Graduate At Record Time
- 12 Tuition Free Universities in Germany for International Students
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022
- Write Her Future Scholarship For (Black) Female Undergraduate Students 2022
- MBBS in Australia 2022: Requirements, Costs & Top-Ranked Universities
- 10 Tuition Free Universities in UK For International Students 2022
- Nursing Study Grant At University of Bedfordshire UK 2022
- Federal Polytechnic Daura Admission List 2021/2022
EKSU admission list has been successfully uploaded online. To check your admission status, follow the steps outlined below.
How to Check EKSU Admission List
- Visit eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Click Admission status (https://eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng/check_admission.php)
- Select Admission year i.e. “2021/2022”
- Choose Admission Type as “UTME”
- Enter your registration number as username
- If you have been offered admission you will be redirected to print your admission letter
- Visit eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Logon to your admission dashboard (https://eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng/app_signin.php)
- Your admission status will appear as Admitted if you have been offered admission, click a link next to the status to print your admission letter
Candidates successfully admitted into the Ekiti State University (EKSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
- Print a copy of this admission slip and follow the instructions on payment of Acceptance and School fees as shown on the website(www.eksu.edu.ng).
- Kindly report to the Admissions Office (Academic Affairs’ Office Building) with this Admission Letter and two (2) copies of Authority to Proceed slip immediately after the payment of the Acceptance Fee.
- Return to your dashboard to pay your school fees by following the instructions displayed on the website as mentioned in ”1” above.
- Proceed to your Faculty Officer, within 24 hours upon payment of school fees, for faculty/departmental screening with the original copies of your credentials and the copies of Authority to Proceed Slip already signed by the Admissions Officer. You will be given three (3) files along with the Faculty Screening Form which you must fill. The Faculty Officer will ascertain your eligibility based on University and Departmental requirements.
- Proceed to your HoD for screening, after which you are to submit two (2) of the three (3) files containing copies of your Admission Letter, Certificate(s)/Result(s), Certificate of Origin from your Local Government, one Guarantor’s Letter, and evidence of full payment of prescribed fees as stated on your dashboard, three (3) recent passport photographs to your Faculty Officer for necessary clearance.
- Submit the third file to the Senate and Academic Matters Division of the Directorate of Academic Affairs
EKSU Course Registration Deadline for 2nd Semester 2020/2021
ALTERNATIVELY, EKSU prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EKSU admission status.
SEE ALSO: EKSU Postgraduate Admission List 2021/2022 | 1st & 2nd Batch
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the EKSU admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.