This is to inform all the fresh and stale students of the Benson Idahosa University (BIU) that the management of the institution has announced the resumption date for the commencement of 2020/2021 academic session.
- Reckitt Benckiser Global Challenge 2020
- Nova Merchant Bank Limited Executive Trainee Scheme (NETS)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP)
- POLAC Interview List 2020/2021 for 8th Regular Course
- FG MSME Survival Fund Program Registration Guide & Portal
- Waje Smart Solutions Graduate Internship Program 2020
- Federal College of Agriculture Akure HND Admission Form 2020/2021
- TASUED Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021
- AFIT Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Session
- FCE Pankshin Post UTME Form 2020/2021 : NCE & B.Sc Programmes
- NAUTH SHIM Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Session
BIU Resumption Date 2020/2021.
The Federal Government has encouraged institutions to re-open while the Covid-19 curve is been flattened. Benson Idahosa university has resumed virtually since September 14, 2020. The university proposes to resume physically on October 31, 2020 starting with two(2) levels : final year and penultimate class students. All other levels will resume a week after (November 7th, 2020). The virtual classes for all classes will continue as part of the blended learning approach instituted in the university due to the Covid 19 pandemic.
Therefore, parents and guardians should note that as part of the preparation for safe resumption in compliance with the NCDC protocol by the National Universities Commission (NUC), all students for the 2020/2021 academic session must come with the following
1. Five washable facemasks
2. Two face shields
3. Hand sanitizers
We wish all Benson Idahosa University (BIU) fresh and returning students a better and excellent session ahead.