This is to inform all the students of the Bauchi State University, Gadau, that the management has announced the resumption date for the continuation of the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the University has approved that the first semester, 2019/2020 Academic Session lectures will continue on Monday 25th January 2021.
Consequently, the following schedule has been drawn for further information and compliance by all Students;
|Revision and completion of Administration of continuous assessment (CA)||Friday 26th February-Saturday 6th March 2021|
|First semester 2019/2020 examinations||Monday 8th – Saturday 27th March 2021|
|First Semester 2019/2020 break||Saturday 27th March- Sunday 4th April 2021|
RECOMMENDED: Chief Finance Officer Job at KPMG Nigeria.
We wish all BASUG students a better and excellent session ahead.
Check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan