BASUG Resumption Date for 2019/2020 Session: The resumption date for the continuation of academic activities at the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) for the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session has been announced. See BASUG resumption date and some other important dates below.
This is to inform all the students of the Bauchi State University, Gadau, that the management has announced the resumption date for the continuation of the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the University has approved that the first semester, 2019/2020 Academic Session lectures will continue on Monday 25th January 2021.
Consequently, the following schedule has been drawn for further information and compliance by all Students;
|Revision and completion of Administration of continuous assessment (CA)||Friday 26th February-Saturday 6th March 2021|
|First semester 2019/2020 examinations||Monday 8th – Saturday 27th March 2021|
|First Semester 2019/2020 break||Saturday 27th March- Sunday 4th April 2021|
RECOMMENDED: Chief Finance Officer Job at KPMG Nigeria.
We wish all BASUG students a better and excellent session ahead.
Check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan