FUNAI Academic Calendar for 2nd Semester 2019/2020 [REVISED]: The Alex Ekwueme Federal Univesity, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (AE-FUNAI) has released the revised academic calendar for the second semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, FUNAI academic calendar for the second semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
The Senate has approved Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) 2019/2020 academic calendar in principle subject to adaptation in response to events and reviews.
READ ALSO: Chief Finance Officer Job at KPMG Nigeria
FUNAI Academic Calendar
- 18th January 2021: Students return to campus
- 19th January 2021: Lectures resume for the 2nd semester, 2019/2020 academic session
- 19th January 2021: Course registration for 2nd semester, 2019/2020 begins
- 21st January 2021: Uploading of Course Materials to the University website commence
- 20th to 22nd January 2021: Inception Quiz for all levels of students
- 25th to 29th January 2021: Lectures continue
- 25th to 27th January 2021: Departmental and Faculty Boards sit for result approval and uploading
- 28th January 2021: Senate meeting for result approval
- 1st February 2021: Submission of results to the central registry
- 1st to 5th February 2021: Lectures continue
- 5th February 2021: Course registration end
- 5th February 2021: Uploading of course materials to the University website end
- 8th to 12th February 2021: Lectures continue
- 15th to 19th February 2021: Lectures continue
- 17th to 18th February 2021: Departmental and Faculty Board meetings
- 19th February 2021: Senate Meeting
- 22nd to 26th February 2021: Lecture continues
- 1st to 5th March 2021: Lectures continue
- 8th to 12th March: Lecture continues
- 8th to 12th March 2021: Revision week for all levels
- 15th March 2021: 2nd Semester examinations commence for all level
- 26th March 2021: 2nd Semester examinations continue and end
- 29th March 2021: Short Holidays for 2019/2020 begins for all students
- 2nd April 2021: Short Holidays for the 2019/2020 ends for all students
- 5th April 2021: Departmental Board results in consideration and approval
- 6th April 2021: Faculty Board results consideration and approval
- 8th April 2021: Senate Meeting for result approval
- 13th April 2021: Submission of results to the central registry
- The calendar comprises of 8 weeks of lectures and 2 weeks of examinations
- Lectures and revisions shall run concurrently in the 8th week.
- Examinations are to take place at the same time for all the levels.
- The 2nd semester 2019/2020 operationally ends on 29th March 2021. Students at all level shall proceed to one week holidays from 29th March to 2nd April 2021. This means that, tentatively, the 1st semester 2020/2021 academic session can commence from 5th April 2021.
- The rest of the calendar activities, from week 11, can take place at the inception of the 2020/2021 academic session.