ATAPOLY Matriculation Ceremony | DEGREE: Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic (ATAPOLY) matriculation ceremony date, time and venue for degree students for the 2024/2025 academic session.
The management of the Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic (ATAPOLY) has announced the date, time and venue for the 2024/2025 academic session matriculation ceremony for newly admitted degree students.
Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic (ATAPOLY) Matriculation Ceremony Schedule
This is to inform all staff and students that the 2024/2025 Matriculation exercise has been scheduled for Thursday 18th November 2024 as follows:
Venue: SAMBISA HALL
Time: 10am prompt
Based on the above, all the newly admitted (100L and 200L) students are hereby requested to make sure they pay the mandatory sum of N1,200 for the academic gown and collect same, latest Wednesday, 17/11/2024.
Failure to comply will render you illegible for the oath-taking and subsequent securing of Matric Number.
- NECO Result Checker
- N-Knowledge Recruitment – Npower Knowledge Registration Portal
- OPEC Fund for International Development Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Rivers State University Teaching Hospital Recruitment for House Officer
- Alex Otti Foundation Tertiary Education Scholarship
- Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates | Download PDF
- NCS List of Successful Candidates for Enlistment
- FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form
- Gregory University Postgraduate Admission Form
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
- Workforce Group Tech Top Talent Programme
- NNPC/TotalEnergies National Merit Scholarship
- FCMB Graduate Paid Internship Program
- Nok University Kachia Admission List
- NDA Application Form
- NDA Registration Form Portal
- Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program
- Study in Australia: Monash University International Merit Scholarship
- Download eNaira Wallet App for Android & iOS
- TotalEnergies (Total Nigeria Plc) Recruitment for Personal Assistant
- United Bank for Africa Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Garki Hospital Abuja Nursing Internship Programme