Ajayi Crowther University Resumption Date 2020/2021: The management of Ajayi Crowther University (ACU), Oyo, has announced the date for the resumption of academic activities for returning students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Ajayi Crowther University (ACU), Oyo, resumption notice to all returning students, parents and guardians.
Further to our circular of Monday, January 18, 2021, on the above subject, parents and returning students are hereby informed that the University has now received an adequate supply of COVID-19 screening kits and has commenced the screening of the fresh students who have been arriving on the campus since Sunday, January 17, 2021.
In view of the adequacy of the screening kits, the University Management has rescheduled the resumption of returning students as follows:
1. Sunday, January 24, 2021
- Final year students in all Faculties
- 200 level students in all Faculties
2. Saturday January 30, 2021
- 300 level students in all Faculties
- 400 level Law Students
The cost for the screening test remains Fifteen Thousand Naira (₦15,000.00) per student as stated in our earlier circular referred to above. Payment should be made through the Ajayi Crowther University Payment Portal.
Please NOTE that every student must undertake the screening test before being allowed into the hostels.
We solicit, once again, the prompt attention and cooperation of all parents and students to ensure strict compliance with the above directives.
We pray for journey mercies for parents and students as they travel to the University for resumption, and for divine protection against the COVID-19 pandemic and any other form of affliction in Jesus’ name.
Adenike T. Fatogun (Mrs)
You don’t want to miss any opportunity, then SIGN UP for our updates by email or subscribe through the sign-up form.
Check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship 2021 Registration Guideline
- US Diversity Visa Lottery Program (DV-2021/2022) Registration Guide
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021 : How To Apply Without Collateral
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment 2021 – NALDA Recruitment
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign