ABU SBRS Admission Form 2020/2021 (Remedial & Basic Studies 2020): Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) School of Basic and Remedial Studies (SBRS) is now selling forms for admission into its IJMB and remedial programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. ABU IJMB and remedial admission forms are now available online. See the requirements and how to apply below.
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Basic (IJMB) and Remedial programmes for 2020/2021 Session.
The Basic (IJMB) programme is an Advance Level Programme intended for candidates aspiring to gain admission into any Nigerian University through Direct Entry (DE). It last for Twelve (12) months.
The Remedial programme last for at most Nine (9) months. At the end of the programme, successful students will be admitted into ABU Zaria.
- CBN COVID-19 Palliative List of Successful Applicants
- NPower May/June Stipend News
- Npower Agro Recruitment 2020
- NPower May Salary News 2020
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NALDA Recruitment Form Portal 2020 & How to Apply | www.nalda.ng
- www.nalda.ng – NALDA Volunteer Programme Portal [Register / Login]
- NDA Application Form 2020
- Emeraldscape EnvDev Essay Writing Competition
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
ABU Basic Studies Admission Requirements.
Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme
- Candidates for this programme must possess a minimum of five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings with any of the following subject combinations:
- BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
- BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics;
- BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics;
- BS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics;
- BS5: Mathematics, Geography, Physics.
- Candidates admitted for the Basic Studies Programme are also expected to register for 2021 JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
- The duration of the Basic Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
ABU Remedial Admission Requirements.
Remedial Studies Programme
- Candidates for this programme must possess at least three (3) credits in science subjects (in not more than one sitting) with any of the under listed subject combinations and any two passes at ‘O’ level in the other subjects offered in the school.
- RS1: Biology, Chemistry, Geography;
- RS2: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
- RS3: Biology, Geography, Physics;
- RS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics.
- Candidates admitted for the Remedial Studies must register and pass at credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient.
- Candidates must also register for the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government and must choose Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
- The duration of the Remedial Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
How to Apply ABU School of Basic & Remedial Studies Admission Form 2020/2021.
1. Interested applicants are to go to any of the following designated Banks nationwide to obtain an “E-Transaction Pin” in order to apply.
2. You are to pay the sum of N 5, 000 at any of the following Banks viz: ABU Micro Finance Bank, First Bank, Unity Bank, UBA Bank and Zenith Bank for your “E – Transaction Pin” which the Bank will generate and print for you.
3. Visit: www.sbrsabu.org website and click on the “Application” link from the Menu.
4. A pop up dialogue box will open for you, requesting your “Teller Number” and “E-Transaction Pin” for validation.
5. Complete the form as required. Note: Uploading your picture (120px x 120px and 40kb) is required.
6. After completing the form, a print preview page will be displayed for you to print. Simply click on the “Print” button to print your form. Print at least 2 copies for your perusal.
7. You are to print your “Pre-Entrance Exam Card” in two (2) copies from the website also.
8. You may wish to “reprint” or “edit” your submitted form, by visiting the “Application” link again.
For help, please call: 080 8464 8930, 080 8464 8946, 080 9779 3009
- Make sure you obtained your “e-Transaction pin” from one of the designated Banks.
- The Basic (IJMB) programme is an Advance Level Programme intended for candidates aspiring to gain admission into any Nigerian University through Direct Entry (DE). It last for Twelve (12) months.
- The Remedial programme last for at most Nine (9) months. At the end of the programme, successful students will be admitted into ABU Zaria.
- For those that paid via A.B.U. Micro Finance Bank, simply, key in the “Teller Number” and the “e -Transaction Pin” in their appropriate spaces below and then click the ‘Submit’ button to apply. Read the Form Carefully before completing
- And also, for those that paid via other banks, key in the “Deposit Slip Number” and the “Receipt Number” in their appropriate spaces below and then click the ‘Submit’ button to apply. Read the Form Carefully before completing.
CLOSING DATE: Yet to be announced.