Atleast 1.4m Nigerians Jostle for 5000 Civil Defence Corps Vacancies : Over 1.4 million Nigerians have so far applied for vacancy positions in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), The Nation learnt on Sunday.
But the authorities of the NSCDC confirmed that there are vacancies for only 5,000 personnel whose fate would be determined by the Board of the Corps in the next few weeks.
Table of Contents
The NSCDC opened its online portal (www.cdfipb.careers) for filing of applications posted the vacancy positions on August 9, 2019.
The spokesman of the NSCDC Emmanuel Okeh, who confirmed the large turn-out of potential recruits into the Corps, told The Nation that screening of candidates who applied would begin online as those whose age has passed the required age level would be eliminated.
- Access Bank Blue Graduate Internship Program 2019
- Nigeria Police Screening Centres For Medical Screening 2019
- NSCDC Name Of Successful Candidates 2019/2020 For Screening
- Download Nigeria Police Shortlist 2019 for Medical Screening (FINAL LIST)
- Nigeria Civil Defence Referees Form
- Download Civil Defence Past Questions & Answers PDF 2019
- NSCDC Salary Structure & Ranks – See Civil Defence Monthly Salary
- Civil Defence Screening Centres 2019 | See NSCDC Aptitude Test Venue
He also attributed the large turn out to the fact that many youths are interested in joining the Corps given its remarkable and excellent outings in the country over the years.
When asked to give insights if the recruitment would be done based on allocations per state, the Public Relations Officer (PRO) said the ball is in the Court of the Board but added that the Federal Character principle would be reflected on the exercise.
Okeh said the Management of the NSCDC would be glad if the number of intakes into the Corps increased based on budgetary allocations by the Federal Government and the Board as there is need for manpower in the organisation.
- DELSUTH Internship Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Republic of China (Taiwan) Recruitment 2019
- Katsina State Government Recruitment 2019/2020 Form
- Schneider Electric Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020
- Inspire Vocational Academies Recruitment 2019/2020
- NSCDC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019 Latest News Today
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 in PDF [Download]
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2019
- Imo State Government Recruitment 2019/2020 For Fresh Graduates
- Advertising on Mediangr
I believe you enjoyed the information provided above? In case you have any challenge of questions pertaining NSCDC Latest News 2019, kindly leave a comment in comment section below.
Finally, you can now ask any of your questions about this guide below by making use of our comment box right now.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+