Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 in PDF [Download] : Are you looking for the Nigerian Army list of successful candidates for the 79RRI recruitment exercise? Do you want to download the Nigerian Army 79RRI shortlisted candidates? Do you want to download Army 79RRI Shortlit in PDF? If yes, then this post is what you need to get the Nigerian army list of shortlisted candidates 2019.
In this article, you will get to download Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted candidates online via the www.nigerianarmyms.ng portal.
The Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Names of Shortlisted candidates is now available online. Candidates are hereby advised, to visit the www.nigerianarmyms.ng portal check their names if shortlisted.
All successful candidates that made it to the next phase of the Nigerian Army recruitment exercise (DSSC/SSC) are to report for physical screening scheduled to take place from 16th November to 1st December, 2019.
Nigerian Army Screening Date 2019 for DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Candidates.
Any candidate that finds his/her name should get a print out of the list. Then, should note that, the Nigerian Army screening date is; 16th November to 1st December, 2019.
However, if you were successful, it is expected that, you check your venue for screening exercise. To do so, read further to find out available screening centres for all Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates.
Items Required for Nigerian Army Screening Exercise (DSSC/SSC) Shortlisted Candidates.
Candidates are required to report at the interview venue on 16 November 2019 with the following:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
- Beddings to include white bedspread and pillow case.
- 4 copies of full size coloured photographs taken in standing position and in suit.
The selection board will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, Testimonials, First School Leaving Certificate, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service Personnel).
- Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in civil institution(s) for military personnel.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Candidates who applied as Air Traffic Controllers under the Nigerian Army Aviation are to come with NCAA approved Air Traffic Control License.
- Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
- Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.
- Candidates will not be allowed to use their personal/private vehicles at the interview venue.
- Visitors will not be allowed at the interview venue.
- A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates could be disqualified on disciplinary grounds.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.
How to Download Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 in PDF
To download the list of the Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC shortlisted candidates, kindly click on the links below.
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW SSC SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW DSSC SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
Nigerian Army Screening Venue
Candidates will report to Headquarter 2 Division Nigerian Army, Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan Oyo State, on 16 November 2019.
Candidates will be received from 0800am. Candidates who arrive later than 6 pm on 16 November 2019 will be disqualified.