UNIABUJA Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session : The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Abuja, UNIABUJA various DEGREE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Prospective candidates can now check their UNIABUJA admission status online.
The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has released the 2019/2020 academic session first, second, third, fourth and fifth batch admission lists.
Table of Contents
Prospective students can access their admission status on the school website and the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
Candidates that made UNIABUJA their institution of choice in the 2019 UTME and participated in the post UTME screening exercise should follow the procedure outlined below to know their status.
- UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- ABU Postgraduate Students Registration Guidelines 2019/2020 [New]
- Leventis Research Co-operation Programme 2020 for Nigerians
- ABU Zaria Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Npower Latest News Updates Today February 2020 – www.npower.gov.ng
- Npower February Stipend News 2020 – Current Npower Salary Update
- INEC Recruitment Registration Process & Application Requirements
- NNPC News on Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- NNPC Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 – careers.nnpcgroup.com
- NDA Application Closing Date 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2020/2021
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2020/2021
- Sterling Bank Entry-level Internship Program 2020
- Sterling Bank HackToBank Program 2020/2021
- APM Terminals Recruitment Application Form
How to Check UNIABUJA Admission List 2019/2020.
- Go to UNIABUJA admission portal at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Login to Dashboard’ button to access your UNIABUJA 2019/2020 admission status.
If you have been successfully admitted, you’re advised to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer on JAMB CAPS.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIABUJA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) admission list.