This is to inform you that Kwara State Tescom recruitment application portal (https://tescom.kw.gov.ng) is currently open for applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the various job vacancies available. Continue reading for method of application and eligibility criteria.
Latest Update: The Kwara State Government has approved the extension of recruitment application portals for a period of two(2) weeks. The new closing date for Kwara Tescom recruitment is 27th January 2021. This is to allow more eligible applicants to apply. Consequently, the new date for the qualifying examination is 8th February 2021.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2021/2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment Available Jobs 2021.
Vacancies are hereby advertised for Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) in the underlisted subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
General Requirements for Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment 2021 | tescom.kw.gov.ng
Applicants should possess the following requirements;
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognised Government Hospital.
How to Apply for Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment 2021/2022.
All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form, via the link: https//tescom.kw.gov.ng
Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I.D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
This application will last for 2weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e Application portal will be open from Sunday 3rd January, 2021 to Saturday 16th January, 2021 by 12:00am midnight.
Only eligible candidates shall be invited for a written Qualifying Examination scheduled for Monday 25th January, 2021 by 10:00a.m.
Oral interview and certificates screening shall be conducted only for candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from Monday 8th February, 2021 to Saturday 13th February, 2021 by 10:00a.m. daily.
(Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.