Al-Hikma Polytechnic Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply : Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for the post of RECTOR at Al-Hikma Polytechnic Karu. P.O Box 453, Mararaba – Gurku, Nasarawa State.
This academy begun in 2005 as pure Quranic school (Islamiyyah) named “Ahmad Ibn Abubakar Islamiyyah School”. As at the then, the academy was designed to concentrate on Quranic studies ,teaching Qur’anic recitation, general Islamic knowledge and Aqeedah (Islamic Theology). At that time, the school was tuition free for all. Today, the free Islamiyyah is still in existence.
RELATED: Enugu State Government Recruitment 2020/2021
Table of Contents
Al-Hikma Polytechnic Recruitment 2020.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of RECTOR of the above polytechnic.
RELATED: How to Download Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Enugu State Government Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2020 (DSSC 25 & SSC 46)
- How to Print Nigerian Customs Service Examination Slip 2020
- UNIABUJA Hostel Accommodation Registration 2020 Procedure
- World Food Programme PD Summer Internship 2020
- Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2020
- JAMB Form 2020/2021 Registration Guidelines
- DCSL Corporate Services Recruitment 2020
Al-Hikma Polytechnic Recruitment Requirements.
The candidate for the post is expected to possess the following qualifications and qualities:
- Must hold a Master Degree or preferably a Doctorate degree from a recognized institution in any of the disciplines offered in the Polytechnic, with a reasonable years of professional and administrative experience, at least five of which must have been gained in a Polytechnic.
- Must have been a Chief Lecturer from the Polytechnic sector.
- Must demonstrate evidence of strong academic and administrative leadership, initiative and creativity in policy formulation, good human relations and positive managerial attributes.
- Must provide evidence of membership of reputable professional body/bodies in Nigeria.
- Must be a person with initiative and vision with the capacity to sustain the accelerated pace of development of the Polytechnic even under financial and other challenging constraints.
- Must be a person who is not likely to pursue racial, ethical, gender, political, religious or other sectional interest.
- Must be morally sound, of impeccable character and free from financial embarrassment.
- Must enjoy excellent physical and mental health (with evidence from a Government hospital.
- Must be proficient in information and Communication Technology (ICT)
How to Apply Al-Hikma Polytechnic Recruitment 2020.
Applicants are to submit three (3) copies of handwritten application attached with photocopies of their C.V.
Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF RECTOR” at the top left hand corner addressed to:
Al-hikma Polytechnic, Karu, PO Box 453, Mararaba-Gruku, Nasarawa State.
Giving the details in the following order;
- Full names (Surname first);
- Date and place of Birth;
- State of Origin and local Government Area,
- Marital status
- Number and age of children;
- Current postal Address including telephone number and e-mail;
- Educational Institutions attended with dates;
- Academic and Professional qualifications obtained with dates;
- Membership of Professional Bodies/Association;
- Honours and Distinctions (if any);
- Academic/Scholarly publications;
- Conferences attended and papers presented with dates;
- Previous employer(s) and Post(s) held with dates;
- Present Employment to include status, salary, duties and any other relevant experience;
- Statement of own vision for the Polytechnic (3 copies);
- Other activities outside current employment and
- Names and addresses of three referees (Employer, Educational and personal) who are to forward confidential reports directly to Registrar;
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- Such referees should be able to attest to the candidate’s claims to high academic and managerial capabilities as well as to the candidate’s notable uprightness.
- Applicants will be required to produce originals of their certificates and other relevant credentials if invited for interview, as photocopies will not be accepted.
- Applicants must also be ready to support every claim with evidence.
- All applications are to reach the office of the Registrar not later than four (4) weeks from the date of this publication.