Plateau State University Fresh Students Registration Procedure 2019/2020 : The registration procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted students of the Plateau State University (PLASU) has been released. See PLASU registration procedure below.
This is to inform all newly admitted candidates of the Plateau State University (PLASU), Bokkos that the management of the institution has released the registration procedure for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The list of successful candidates (UTME and DE) is available at the University’s Notice Board, the Notice Boards of Plateau State Ministry of Higher Education and that of the Cabinet Office, Jos; as well as the University’s website: www.plasu.edu.ng.
More updates for you;
- PLASU School Fees 2019/2020 Session [New & Returning Students]
- NOUN Business School Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NMS Admission Form 2020/2021 – Apply Nigerian Military School Form
- www.nms1954.sch.ng – Nigerian Military School Portal (NMS Form)
- NMS Entrance Exam Centres – Nigerian Military School Zaria Centres
- NDA Application Closing Date 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course
- www.cbncpp.org Employment Portal 2020 – CBN Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.cbncpp.org
- BMGA Fellows Program 2020 for Young Nigerian Women – Apply Here
- Romanian State Scholarships 2020/2021 for Foreign Citizens
- LASU BSc/HND Conversion Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Mountain Top University Late Resumption Fee 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2020 – www.cbncpp.org
- NOUN 9th Convocation Important Information to Graduands
- ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- INEC Recruitment Closing Date for 2020 Online Registration
- Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2020 for African Start-ups
- applicants.inecrecruitment.com – INEC Recruitment Portal Register & Login
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses – See Current NDA List of Courses
- ALU Patoranking Scholarship Programme 2020 for Young African Leaders
PLASU Students Registration Procedure.
Successful candidates are requested to accept the admission on the approved JAMB website. The registration exercise for fresh students commences on Tuesday, 25th February, 2020 and to end on Sunday, 22nd March, 2020. The following are the registration procedures for the fresh students, which should be strictly adhered to:
|CHANNELS||HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT|
|Remita Collection Platform||
- Admitted candidates are to pay acceptance fee of Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000.00) only after generating the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) at a bank or online through any of the following channels:
- Go to Bursary Department with evidence of payment of acceptance fee and obtain receipt/Authentication. A PIN will be generated by the Bursary as payment confirmation.
- The prospective student uses the generated PIN to logon to the University’s students’ portal through the website www.plasu.edu.ng where he or she enters details of his or her biodata; and print out.
- Proceed to the Central Registration Office at the Academic Affairs Division of the Registry with evidence of payment of acceptance fee and the following documents for screening and clearance:
- JAMB UTME or DE Slip
- Original O’Level Result/DE Entry qualification
- Original Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Original Indigene Certificate
- Two (2) recent Passport Photographs
- Where a candidate’s original result has not been released, he/she can provide a scratch card of the examination body to the screening officer to logon to the portal of the examining body to print out a fresh copy of the result and stamp it as means of verification, and document it.
- Completed students biodata form.
- Candidate can then proceed to the Faculty where the Faculty Registration Officer checks and screens the document/qualifications for clearance.
- After being cleared by the Faculty Registration Officer, the candidate should proceed to pay Tuition fees through any of the channels as in one (1) above.
- The candidate then presents evidence of payment (RRR print outs) of all fees to the Bursary Department and obtains receipts/authentication (another PIN is generated for the candidate’s use) by the Bursary.
- Log on to the University portal through the website for Course Registration using the new PIN and then print the completed course Registration Form.
- The candidate returns to the Central Registration Office at the Academic Affairs Division of the Registry Department to submit photocopies of all credentials listed in (4) above, along with evidence of payment of tuition fees, Copies of Course registration form, Students Information form, Clearance Slip and two (2) recent passport photographs for opening of file and assigning of Matriculation number.
- The candidate’s name is then written in the registration Book by the Registration Officer
- The Candidate reports to Students Affairs Directorate to process his/her accommodation and obtain Students Handbook
- Candidates who have been allocated accommodation will follow the payment procedure as in one (1) above to pay the sum of ten thousand (₦10,000.00).
- The candidate reports to the Security Division to process and collect his/her identity card.
- Candidate reports to the University Library for documentation.
- Candidate proceeds to the University Health Services for documentation and opening of file after filing the Health Services Form which can be obtained from the students’ portal.
- Registered students will be issued matriculation numbers on completion of the registration exercise.
- Any issue arising from the Registration exercise that cannot be resolved by the Registration Officer should be channelled to the Deputy Registrar, Academic Affairs Division, and subsequently to the Registrar, if need be.
Approved fees payable by fresh students is as follows:
- Plateau State Indigenes ₦40,000.00 ,excluding accommodation
- Non-Plateau candidates ₦90,000.00 ,excluding accommodation