THE NEDC ICT RESOURCE TRAINING PROGRAM: Our vision, though simple, yet very emphatic, is to catalyze the birth of new businesses and ensure the survival of new and existing businesses at the North East region of Nigeria.
This is a 2 months program, attendance is compulsory. Participants are expected to spend a minimum of 2 hours daily at the training centres, Mondays to Fridays.
The vision of the NEDC is to develop the Northeast region of Nigeria into a safe, economically vibrant, ICT driven 21st Century region.
In line with this vision, the NEDC seeks to Establish ICT Resource Training Centers within Higher Institutions in the GTB states and also revamp the Existing ICT Resource Training Centers of the BAY states.
These centers will train youths in the areas of Entrepreneurship development, Bookkeeping, Fundamentals of Computing and Digital Graphics Design and Smartphone Management and Repairs.
The NEDC’s vision leverages a robust local content-driven ICT industry that delivers Social and Economic Services to the people of the Northeast through her trained participants.
We expect that this will, in turn, create more jobs across the region and promote the development of human capacity.
- NRC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Leading Africa Scholarship 2020 for Young Leaders (One Young World)
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2020/2021 (Fully Funded)
- 2020 JAMB Examination Slip Re-Printing Procedure | How-to Guide
- Federal University Kashere Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- MasterCard Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- LASU Supplementary Postgraduate Form 2019/2020 Academic Session
- FUTA Matriculates 3200 Students in Her 37th Matric Ceremony
NEDC ICT Resource Training Registration Requirements.
- First name, Last name and Middle Name (if any)
- You must be an origin of one of the North East States: Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe.
- Local Government of Residence
- Residential address
- Email address
- Means of identification; national identity card, voters card, others.
How to Apply North East Development Commission Training Program 2020.
1. Go to the North East Development Commission Training Program 2020 online registration portal – https://www.nedcresourcecentre.org/register
2. Supply your First name, Middle name, Surname, phone number and email. Fill other information as required.
3. Login to your email. Using the username and password sent to you, confirm your registration.
4. Then return to login page https://www.nedcresourcecentre.org/login and Login with your username and password contained to you from your email inbox and then click on login.
5. Finally, complete the registration form, upload your documents, select your desired program and print out your acknowledgement slip.