NMS Admission Form 2020/2021 – Apply Nigerian Military School Form : The Nigerian Military School, NMS Admission Form 2020/2021 is currently open for admission into all Nigerian Boys who are between 12 – 14 years old and who satisfy certain other requirements.
Once every year, NMS opens admission for suitably qualified candiates to apply. The application period usually opens between middle of February to end of May. NMS trains male Nigerian Boys only.
Admission of Boys into the School is strictly for JSS1 ONLY. Candidates for admission MUST not be less 12 years old by September of year of admission. Maximum age limit is 14 years.
More updates for you;
- NDA Application Closing Date 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course
- www.cbncpp.org Employment Portal 2020 – CBN Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.cbncpp.org
- BMGA Fellows Program 2020 for Young Nigerian Women – Apply Here
- Romanian State Scholarships 2020/2021 for Foreign Citizens
- LASU BSc/HND Conversion Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Mountain Top University Late Resumption Fee 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2020 – www.cbncpp.org
- NOUN 9th Convocation Important Information to Graduands
- ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- INEC Recruitment Closing Date for 2020 Online Registration
- Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2020 for African Start-ups
- applicants.inecrecruitment.com – INEC Recruitment Portal Register & Login
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses – See Current NDA List of Courses
- ALU Patoranking Scholarship Programme 2020 for Young African Leaders
Find below, the key entry requirements for admission into NMS:
NMS Admission Form Entry Requirements.
- The Candidate must be a male Nigerian.
- The Candidate must be at least 12 years old and not more than 14 years old by September of the year of entry.
- The Candidate must have completed Primary School education.
- The Candidate must be medically and physically fit.
- The Candidate must be of good moral character.
- The Candidate must fill and submit his application form online through this portal.
- The Candidate must sit for the Entrance Examination on the scheduled date and at the venue chosen by him while filling the online application form.
- Candidates are to report to the Examination Centre with the ORIGINAL COPY of their Exam Photocard as generated from the portal. Candidates without Exam Photocard shall NOT be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Candidates invited for selection interview will be made to undergo compressive physical and medical examinations.
- Candidates invited for selection interview will be required to come with original copies of Birth Certificate, completed Local Government Certificate of Origin and Exam Photocard.
Please note that:
- Admission into NMS is open to all male Nigerians who fulfil the given entry requirements. It is NOT restricted to only children of Military Personnel.
- NMS does NOT accept students on transfer from other schools. All candidates must enroll at JSS 1 and then work hard and diligently to complete their education and training up to SS 3.
How to Apply Nigerian Military School Form 2020.
Interested candidates must fill the Application Form online by visiting the NMS Portal https://www.nms1954.sch.ng/apply/
If you have already created your form for this year, you can log in by clicking the GREEN tab.
If you want to fill the form for the first time, click the BLUE tab:
- In Step 1, read the instructions carefully, then click the START button.
- In Step 2, fill in candidate’s personal information and click “Next”.
- In Step 3, fill in candidate’s contact details and click “Next”.
- In Step 4, fill in other details and click “Next”.
- Finally, click “Generate Form” to complete the form creation.
- When your Payment Advice displays, you can either click the “PAY AT BANK” button or the “PAY ONLINE” button depending on your preferred choice (please see instruction on how to pay).
- Please note that application form fees, once paid, are non-refundable.
- You can finally submit your Application Form only after your payment has been confirmed.
- After finally submitting, remember to print out your Application Form, Payment Advice and PhotoCard which you must present at the examination center.
How to Pay NMS Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission on Portal (www.nms1954.sch.ng).
- NMS Application Form Fee is ₦2,300.00 only; inclusive of Bank Transaction Charges. Payments for NMS admission application form can be made in two ways, viz: By printing your payment slip and taking it to a bank for payment, or By paying directly online using your bank-issued debit card (i.e. ATM card).
- If you wish to pay online, simply log in to the Candidate’s Dashboard and click the “My Payment” tab. When the payment advice slip opens, click the “Pay Online” button and complete the transaction.
- If you prefer to pay physically at a Bank, simply log in to the Candidate’s Dashboard and click the “My Payment” tab. When the payment advice slip opens, click the “Pay At Bank” button, then print out the payment slip and take it to any of the designated Banks to make payment.
Please note: All payments (both online and Bank branch) are securely processed by Interswitch. For direct online payments, Interswitch accepts Verve, Naira MasterCard, and Visa. If you have any problems concerning your payments, please write to us and our Help Desk will respond within the shortest possible time.