Mountain Top University Late Resumption Fee 2nd Semester 2019/2020 : Mountain Top University, MTU late resumption fee and payment procedure for the second semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the Mountain Top University (MTU) has released the amount to paid as late resumption fee for students that fail to resume for the second semester, 2019/2020 academic session on time.
Table of Contents
The Late resumption fee of Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000) will be paid by each student who fails to resume into the hostel and also register for courses in the Second Semester 2019/2020 academic session, latest by 12 midnight on the 2nd April, 2020.
Late resumption fee takes effect from 3rd April, 2020.
For Mountain Top University late resumption fee, pay into the University’s account stated below:
Bank Name: Ecobank Nigeria Limited.
Account Name: Mountain Top University.
Account Number: 4253007169.
Indicate your name, matriculation number, department and level on the deposit slip or make payment through Point of Sale Terminal (POS) at the university bursary.
More updates for you;
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- www.cbncpp.org Employment Portal 2020 – CBN Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.cbncpp.org
- NOUN 9th Convocation Important Information to Graduands
- ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- INEC Recruitment Closing Date for 2020 Online Registration
- Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2020 for African Start-ups
- applicants.inecrecruitment.com – INEC Recruitment Portal Register & Login
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses – See Current NDA List of Courses
- ALU Patoranking Scholarship Programme 2020 for Young African Leaders