Candidates offered provisional admission into the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that the management of the institution has released the amount they are requirement to pay as acceptance fee, payment procedure and registration procedure.
- UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- ABU Postgraduate Students Registration Guidelines 2019/2020 [New]
- Leventis Research Co-operation Programme 2020 for Nigerians
- ABU Zaria Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Npower Latest News Updates Today February 2020 – www.npower.gov.ng
- Npower February Stipend News 2020 – Current Npower Salary Update
- INEC Recruitment Registration Process & Application Requirements
- NNPC News on Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- NNPC Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 – careers.nnpcgroup.com
- NDA Application Closing Date 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2020/2021
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2020/2021
- Sterling Bank Entry-level Internship Program 2020
- Sterling Bank HackToBank Program 2020/2021
- APM Terminals Recruitment Application Form
MOUAU Postgraduate Students Registration Procedure 2020/2021.
ACCEPTANCE FEE AND REGISTRATION GUIDELINES:
1. Check your admission status.
2. If admitted, proceed to PRINT the online admission letter before accepting the offer of admission.
3. Once student has acknowledged the admission, student can generate RRR code for acceptance fee of 35,500 Naira only online (Ensure the RRR code bears your name).
4. After paying Acceptance fees, Student proceeds to PG SCHOOL for screening and fees advice. For screening, go with ALL YOUR CREDENTIALS.
5. Admitted PG student drops a copy of admission clearance notification slip, Photocopy of payment for Matric Gown/Brochure (#4500 to be generated via Remita.net), fees advice and PGSA dues receipt at MOUAU PG ICT room (Room A5) for online clearance.
6. Cleared Admitted PG Students should now go online in the University Portal website as stated above to generate Remita RRR code for School Charge Payment.
7. After payment of School fees charges, PG student proceeds to complete the biodata form, thus generating a MATRICULATION number and a personalised Username and Password for easy access to the Portal site.
8. Student now proceed to PG School to submit the following complete documents: Biodata form, photocopies of all Remita payments made and any other documents required by PG School, PGSA dues, Admin fees, etc.
9. PG students proceed to PG Bursary Unit after one month from the day you paid to pick up Original School fees receipt.
10. Admitted student now proceed to MOUAU ID Card Capture room at Anyim Pius Building for Student ID Card capturing and issuance upon presentation of the original school fees receipt.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- PAYMENTS: Payment can be done ONLINE from any part of the country using any Bank debit/credit card OR PG student can also pay by generating RRR code and proceed to any commercial bank in the country. You can also pay at the spot at PG ICT office (For Remita Payment inquiries, call 07068980033).
- ACCOMMODATION: PG Students can pay for Accommodation on Campus by requesting/making payments through their personalised PG Students Accounts Area on the Portal Site.