LUTH Health Information Management Admission Form 2020/2021 : Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) School of Health Information Management (SHIM) is now selling forms for admission into its 2-year Higher National Diploma (HND) Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain for LUTH Diploma in Health Information Management form below.
Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, School of Health Information Management (SHIM) two (2) year programme effective from October, 2020 leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND).
Table of Contents
- ICGEB Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships in Life Sciences 2020
- ICGEB Arturo Falaschi PhD Fellowships 2020 & How to Apply
- IBM 2020 Call for Code Global Challenge & How to Apply
- Fate Foundation ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme 2020
- UNIPORT Part-Time Degree Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Apple Recruitment for Country Leader 2020 & How to Apply
- ADSU Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- NOUN Begins Online Facilitation for 2020_1 Academic Semester
- How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for Any Year – www.jamb.org.ng
- RSUST Postgraduate Courses / Programmes Available for Admission
LUTH School of Health Information Management Admission Requirements.
Candidates intending to pursue the 2-year HND Programme must have obtained in addition to five (5) credits at O’Level the National Diploma Certificate (not below Lower Credit) in Health Information Management, together with an evidence of completion of one year (compulsory) Industrial Attachment in a reputable health institution.
How to Apply LUTH Health Information Management Admission Form 2020/2021.
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
Application fee is N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) only.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: Closing Date for Application is 31st October, 2020.
Phone Number: 09081542611