LUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session : This is to inform you that Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) is now selling application forms for admission into its School of Midwifery programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and procedure to obtain LUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form below.
The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its School of Midwifery programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- ICGEB Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships in Life Sciences 2020
- ICGEB Arturo Falaschi PhD Fellowships 2020 & How to Apply
- IBM 2020 Call for Code Global Challenge & How to Apply
- Fate Foundation ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme 2020
- UNIPORT Part-Time Degree Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Apple Recruitment for Country Leader 2020 & How to Apply
- ADSU Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- NOUN Begins Online Facilitation for 2020_1 Academic Semester
- How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for Any Year – www.jamb.org.ng
- RSUST Postgraduate Courses / Programmes Available for Admission
LUTH School of Midwifery Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurses with at least one year post qualification experience and with a VALID LICENSE.
- Must possess five (5) Credits at ‘0’ Level in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Combination of results of not more than 2 approved examination bodies i.e. GCE/WAEC or WAEC/NECO.
How to Apply LUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card.
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
Application fee is N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) only.
Sale and submission of application forms will close on 31st May, 2020.
Phone Number: 09081542611