UNILAG GST Online Lecture Courses – University of Lagos : In the light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the University of Lagos wishes to inform our students that our GST courses are fully online and learning continues from home during this period.
This is to inform you that the University of Lagos (UNILAG) online lecture for GST courses has commenced. See how to join, access the course materials and videos below.
The University of Lagos, founded in 1962, the University of Lagos has, for over 5 decades, provided qualitative and research-oriented education to Nigerians and all those who have entered its domain in search of knowledge. The University has built a legacy of excellence and has been instrumental in the production of top range graduates and academia who have had tremendous impact, directly or indirectly, on growth and development in Nigeria.
UNILAG Online Lecture.
You are encouraged to continue to access the course materials and videos using the following guidelines. Also, kindly visit the GST webpage (https://gstonline.unilag.edu.ng) for more detailed information on GST courses.
KNOW YOUR GST COURSES.
- GST102: Philosophy, Logic and Philosophy of Science
- GST103: Nigerian Peoples and Culture
- GST105: Use of English/Library
- GST201: General African Studies
- GST214: Basic Computer Studies
- GST307: Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation Studies
gstonline.unilag.edu.ng Lecture Courses Timetable.
How to Login to UNILAG GST Online Lectures.
- Open your web browser (e.g. Mozilla, Chrome, etc)
- Go to the url: https://gstonline.unilag.edu.ng
- Click on Online Class
- Click on “Click here to Login” on the homepage
- Click on LOGIN WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT
- Enter your Microsoft account email which is Matric_No@live.unilag.edu.ng and click button Next
- Enter your Microsoft Account Password and click button Sign in
- Click on the course to access your lecture materials and videos.
- Ensure to check on your course page regularly. The Lecturer of the course can post assignments, tests or any other class activity at any time.
- Ensure to check the duration of the Test. The Lecturer may not extend the time set for the test.