JAMB UTME Malpractice List 2020 – Download Names of Candidates PDF : The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB has released the names of candidates who are involved in 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the names of candidates that allegedly engaged in various forms of irregularities during the 2020 UTME.
The list containing all names of candidates involved in JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Malpractice 2020 has been uploaded online. The updated list contains a total of 195 candidates, whose names have been published online for all to see.
However, as times goes on, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Malpractice List will continue to grow as the board continues to review CCTV footages in all Computer Based-Test (CBT) centers from where the exams held.
- University of Essex Africa Scholarship 2020/2021 for Young Africans
- Standard Chartered Bank 2020 Internship Programmes & How to Apply
- Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- SIWI Stockholm Water Prize 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- US Embassy & Consulate Public Diplomacy Grants 2020/2021
- LUTH Health Information Management Admission Form 2020/2021
- ICGEB Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships in Life Sciences 2020
- UNILAG GST Online Lecture Courses – University of Lagos
- ICGEB Arturo Falaschi PhD Fellowships 2020 & How to Apply
- IBM 2020 Call for Code Global Challenge & How to Apply
- Fate Foundation ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme 2020
- Apple Recruitment for Country Leader 2020 & How to Apply
Download PDF: JAMB Misconduct List.
From the PDF attachment below, you can find the names of these UTME candidates, their state of centre, and the misconduct reported against them.