Total International Programme for Juniors (VIE) 2019 : Total Nigeria Plc invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2019 International Programme for Junior (VIE) – Solar Project Engineer. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Renewable Energy with 0 – 6 years work experience.
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Lagos-CHURCHGATE ST(NGA)
Métier: Project Management
Employment type: VIE
Contract duration: 180
Duration unit: Months
Branch: Marketing & Services
Proposed start date:1st December, 2019
- You will report to the Conceptual Design Manager and provide functional guidance and assistance to Sales Department, Solar Business department, Marketing Department, Operations Department, Depots/Maintenance/Plants Engineers, Project Engineers, Plant and Maintenance Department.
- Based in the company’s head office, you will visit any of the company’s sites at various locations all over the country where your attention will be required from time to time.
- You will manage projects from layout to commissioning, essentially in Network and General Trade and exceptionally in depots/facilities and ensure that all major and minor projects are executed safely, qualitatively, timely and at optimal cost.
- In order to have an idea, an average project cost of solar station is USD 50k, and there are around 65 projects per year.
Your activities will be the following:
- Visit company and/ or client sites to carry out engineering assessment and prepare engineering reports identifying the work scope
- Define work scope recommendations and project proposals
- Carry out engineering analysis, design and calculations for projects that have such requirements.
- Prepare cost estimates based on the aforementioned and will define BOQ and tender requirements with Quantity Surveyor
- Be the first link between the contractor and company during the whole project
Context and Environment
- The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will provide an accommodation.
- Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: www.civiweb.com
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Portal Login / Register – nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2019
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment Application Form
- NAUTH Graduate Internship Recruitment Form
- NITDEF Scholarship Scheme 2019
- Embassy of Italy Recruitment for Commercial Officer 2019
- How To Check Nigeria Civil Defence Corps Screening Date Online
- CDFIPB Guarantor Form 2019 PDF Download (FREE)
- Master degree in electrical engineering / renewable energies
- Experiences in project management, site supervision and electrical installations.
Experience level required:
- 0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years
- Fluent in French and English
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2019.
How to Apply Total International Programme for Juniors (VIE) 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online