Ogun SUBEB Recruitment Application Form 2019 – jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng : This is to inform you that the Ogun State Universal Basic Education welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of class teachers in Public Primary Schools located in specific terrains in some local Government areas of Ogun State.
In this guide, you will learn how to apply for Ogun SUBEB Recruitment form online. The Ogun State SUBEB recruitment form teachers form is out.
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Portal Login / Register – nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2019
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment Application Form
- NAUTH Graduate Internship Recruitment Form
- NITDEF Scholarship Scheme 2019
- Embassy of Italy Recruitment for Commercial Officer 2019
- How To Check Nigeria Civil Defence Corps Screening Date Online
- CDFIPB Guarantor Form 2019 PDF Download (FREE)
However, only apply for the location in which you are interested. Multiple applications would be disqualified.
OGUN WEST: ADO ODO/OTA, YEWA NORTH, YEWA SOUTH, IPOKIA, IMEKO AFON;
OGUN CENTRAL: OBAFEMI OWODE, IFO, ODEDA, EWEKORO;
OGUN EAST: OGUN WATERSIDE, IJEBU EAST and IJEBU NORTH.
Ogun SUBEB Recruitment Requirements
Applicants applying for the post of class teacher in Ogun state Universal Basic Education Board must possess either of 1 or 2 and all other conditions as stated below:
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with at least credit pass in specific subjects including English Language, Mathematics, French, Arabic studies, pre-vocational studies, Early Childhood Education, Basic Sciences and Technology and ICT with at least three years of teaching experience with verifiable evidence.
- B.A( Ed), BSc.(Ed) and BED with at least second class in specific subjects including English Language, Mathematics, French, Arabic studies, pre-vocational studies, Early Childhood Education specialist, Basic Science and Technology and ICT with at least three years of teaching experience with verifiable evidence.
In addition to the above, prospective candidates are expected to possess the followings:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- First School leaving certificate
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Certificate of birth issued by a recognized agency
- Letter of referees from public figures
- Valid means of identification
- Evidence of change of name
- Registered with Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria
- NSCDC Salary Structure & Ranks – See Civil Defence Monthly Salary
- FCSC Recruitment Portal www.nigeriacivilservice.com – Today’s Update
- How to Print TESCOM Employment Application Slip [Ekiti State Jobs]
- NPF Names Of Successful Candidates 2019 For Medical Screening
To apply kindly click on the Apply button and ALSO Fill the form on this link below:
Important Information: FOR YOU TO BE QUALIFIED, make sure you apply for the role on the job portal – https://jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng before filling the form below.