See Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019 application form, How to Apply for Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC), FCSC Career Vacancies, FCSC, Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019 on www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.
FCSC Recruitment Application Form Guide & Latest News 2019/2020
This page will show you How to apply for the FCSC Recruitment, FCSC Recruitment Requirement and other essential information regarding the Federal Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment 2019/2020.
Note: We will never ask you apply any money for any recruitment update on this website. You will always get jobs updates on this websites for Free.
You have to note that we do not recruit for Federal civil service commission, all we do here is to give you vital information that will help you apply for Federal civil service commission 2019 recruitment when the form is online.
This recruitment guide has answers to questions like:
- When is Federal Civil Service Recruiting for 2019
- How to apply for FCSC Recruitment 2019
- FCSC Recruitment for 2019
- FCSC Recruitment Portal 2019
- FCSC Recruitment Requirement 2019
If you were searching for any of these below, you are in the right place:
- http://www.vacancy.fedcivilservice gov ng
- federal civil service commission portal
- vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/application form
- federal civil service commission recruitment portal
- federal civil service commission recruitment 2019/2020
- vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng login
- federal civil service recruitment portal
- federal civil service commission salary structure
Federal Civil Service Recruitment Requirements
For you to join the Federal civil service commission job exercise, please take note of these requirements:
- The FCSC – Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria is the official executive body in Nigeria with the authority to make appointments, transfers and exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.
- You can not be appointed into the Civil Service without authorisation from the Federal Civil Service Commission
- You can not be appointed into the Civil Service if you have been convicted of a crime,
- You can not be appointed into the Civil Service if you have previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign or retire.
Special Update about Federal civil service recruitment Form
You have to note that FCSC Recruitment 2019 form is not out now.
If you need update, kindly share this news now.
We can update you once Federal civil service recruitment 2019 form is out.
How to Apply FCSC Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020
Kindly note that the online application form is not yet out.
CIVIL SERVICE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
If you are a Nigerian, suitably qualified with character and integrity and you are interested in making a career in the Federal Civil Service, you will soon be invited to complete and submit the application form online on FCSC Website – https://www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
You will be filling the application form for any of the posts available in each of the MDAs.
To apply for FCSC Recruitment online, these steps will guide you:
- Visit www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Click on Vacancies tab to see the FCSC recruitment portal or go here directly >> https://www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Once you get to the portal, you can;
- Register an account to start
- Login to Apply or Manage your Profile
- Search Available Jobs.
CIVIL SERVICE OFFLINE APPLICATION:
To apply for the Federal Civil Service Commission job offline, you can collect Application Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
- North-West (Kaduna);
- North-East (Yola);
- North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
- South-East (Owerri);
- South-South (Port Harcourt);
- South-West (Ibadan).
- FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
The application form is free.
Do you want to get latest new update about this year Federal civil service recruitment 2019? if yes, kindly comment below now.