Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply : This is to inform you that Julius Berger Nigeria Plc a leading Construction company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following experienced positions listed below.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
RELATED: Julius Berger Internship Abroad Wood Technology / Furniture Interior Design
Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021.
Before you continue with the guide, kindly check some links suggested for you.
- NNPC News on Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- NNPC Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 – careers.nnpcgroup.com
- NDA Application Closing Date 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2020/2021
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2020/2021
- Sterling Bank Entry-level Internship Program 2020
- Sterling Bank HackToBank Program 2020/2021
- APM Terminals Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021
- OYO State TESCOM Recruitment Portal 2020
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Junior Project Manager at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Junior Project Manager (m / f / d)
- Preparation for assuming commercial responsibility on large projects or in the commercial departments of our Nigerian parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Participation in the handling of all business tasks
- Support in the preparation of the quarterly and annual financial statements
- Preparation of control meetings
- Preparation and creation of various analyzes and evaluations (cost calculation etc.).
Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment Requirements
- Commercial studies or comparable commercial training
- Initial professional experience is an advantage, ideally in the construction industry
- Good knowledge of English (spoken / written)
- Good knowledge of SAP and safe handling of common MS Office software.
- Assumption of commercial responsibility in one of the largest and most successful construction groups in Africa
- Modern work infrastructure, performance-related remuneration and allowances abroad with a low tax burden
- Very good development opportunities
- Accommodation in company-owned camps is provided free of charge
- Medical care on site.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online >> https://career.julius-berger-int.com/index.php?ac=jobad&id=266